Fuck, I Don't Have A Name...

"Okay, now this is definitely your style, sis!..." Android Seventeen call over to his sister as he pulled a pitch black zip up style latex jacket from one of the many piles of clothes strewn around the once prosperous high profile boutique. It was just another day in the lives of Earth's pair of rulers, or more specifically destroyers. Having come across this city the night before, they had lit it up with a barrage of ki blast and energy beams, wreaking havoc wherever their eyes found a living person, "...What do you think, balloon tits? Do I know you well or what?..." Holding the jacket up, it had been Seventeen who had found this little store earlier that morning, normally he didn't care for clothes shopping, but the chance of getting some good jabs in at his younger sister was more than worth the time out from their rampage.

His well-endowed sister raising her head up from where she had also been tearing apart a rack of different outfits, Eighteen was about to fire back at his rude comment when she saw the jacket of her dreams that the brunette was holding up. "Wow, I guess you do, smart ass..." Walking over to her fellow android model, the woman's short blonde hair swished around in the wind, her round, heavy pair of double E breasts wobbling underneath her loose shirt, "...Good, maybe now I can finally annihilate a town without all those morons ogling me..." Peeling off the 'Red Ribbon' shirt she had been wearing since some prick with a sword had diced up her original outfit, Eighteen's huge tits bounced out into view, clad only in a tight black padded bra. Seventeen instantly giving his twin's jugs a teasing look, it was funny even after all the years of messing with her, she still didn't flinch at exposing her bra, as long as what was underneath remained covered that is.

"...Careful now, don't go flashing the whole town..." He snickered at her, motioning towards her scantily clad chest before taking a few steps to the side, picking up a similar looking garment, minus several cup sizes of course, "...I bet even Gohan and his little brat could hear those things bouncing around from whatever hole they've been hiding in..." Seeing his sister shooting a glare his way, he simply chuckled, enjoying another well placed blow on the well-endowed blonde, "...Hey, don't look at me; it's not my fault you keep breaking your bras fighting..." Watching as the paler skinned girl started pulling the black jacket on, the onyx colored latex clinging to her flesh as she moved it around against her skin, Seventeen just couldn't resist himself, "...Although if that's where we store ki then you are definitely the stronger twin..."

The man falling into another chorus of laughs as Eighteen just glared at him, she gritted her teeth in frustration, turning her attention down to her bubbling rack as she slowly managed to get the jacket zipped up, her soft boobies squeezing together until the zipper was about midway up her chest, "...Yeah, I'm the strong one and the good looking one and don't you forget it, Seventeen..." Smirking at her asshole brother as now he was the one shooting her an annoyed grimace, Eighteen merely stood there, modeling her new jacket to herself, "...This does look good on me though...stylish, comfortable..." Directing another scowl at the man across the room before he could even open his mouth, the blonde swished her hair out of her eyes, going back to admiring herself, "...And showing more than enough to make your 'girlfriends' feel flat..."

Rolling her icy blue eyes underneath his long black bangs, Seventeen was just about to threaten to yank his arrogant sister's jacket open next time they try to intimidate a crowd when suddenly an explosion blew the front doors of the store wide open! "Ah! What the hell?! Alright, who wants to get his ass kic-" His eyebrows flying up as he felt a sword collide with his arm, before he knew what hit him Seventeen was flying through the back wall of the small building, a purple blur following him just as quickly as he had left. Another explosion going off where they had gone, Eighteen looked back behind her, just as much in shock at how fast Seventeen had been hit as he was.

The sounds of ki blasts erupting throughout the city, it was obvious more than before that her older brother was going to take his time dealing with that little brat... "...But if he's over there with him...then where's..." Turning back from where she'd been looking out the hole that Trunks had gone through, Eighteen saw Gohan coming at her in just the nick of time! The young man's golden hair flaring up with his bright yellow aura, she reacted right as he was about to strike her, "...There you are you little-" One of Gohan's hands shooting towards her heard, his palm lighting up with a ball of blue energy, Eighteen managed to grab his other hand just as it went for her arm!