*Shrugs*

Err, this was a weird idea oh well, fap at your own risk of painful ejaculation

Issei Lucifer yawned loudly in boredom as he sat inside his office with multi batches of paperwork standing on his table. He had faced many enemies, stopped many threats that threatened his people and had been the Maou Lucifer for nearly one hundred and fifty years, but paperwork was always his greatest enemy.

He loved his job but Issei didn't sign up for this.

Lucifer was just a title, he was formerly known as Issei Gremory, the first son of Lord Gremory and Venelana Gremory. Unlike the other descendants of Gremory, who had beautiful crimson hair and blue-green eyes, Issei inherited the Bael's brown hair and brown eyes from his mother. He was tall, standing at the fifteen of five foot nine and his frame was lean, but muscular and well toned. Even though he was more than two hundred years old, due to her devil lineage, he had the appearance of a youthful man in his early 20's.

It was just a normal day at work for the Lucifer of the Underworld.

In one way or another, it's a normal day... as normal as it could until you know about what was happening underneath his table.

Sitting underneath the desk between Issei's spread thighs was a beautiful maid with black hair and voluptuous frame, her mouth stretched wide as she gently sucked upon the massive fifteen inch erection Issei called his dick. She was called in for some mundane reason, as soon as she had closed the door to his office, Issei allowed her perform the duty every maid within his house, the Lucifer Mansion had to do every time he called one of them in, in private. She freed his dick from its confines, and proceeded to try and suck his nuts off through his pole. She had been at it for over half an hour.

He might be a kind and caring leader whom everyone love and greatly respect, but in truth, one could call him a playboy or Casanova with the amount of woman he slept with nearly every day. A busy life of a Maou, time like this, could be extremely stressful so sex was the only way for him to reveal that stress and relax his mind as well as body.

Aka, his great libido.

"Ah~, that's it... just like that." Issei moaned in satisfaction as the maid grabbed a hold of his hips to keep him in place and kept his prick completely encased in her throat before she proceeded to swallow upon it as hard and fast as she could. Not many could deepthroat him like this, it always blew Issei's mind whenever his women do it willingly.

But still, this maid wasn't as good as a certain maid he knew and loved more than anyone else.

Unfortunately, she wasn't the best person he wanted to be the one who would catch him in this situation.

"Ise-sama, here are the files you need to sign." Speak of the she-devil and she would definitely appear. A beautiful and incredible voluptuous woman appearing to be in her early twenties, with silver hair and matching eyes stepped into the room carrying a whole new batch of paperwork in her hand stepped into the room. Her hair, which flowed all the way down to her back, featuring a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest was let down, ending in twin braids. She was wearing a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband over her head, with red lipstick as a cosmetic accessory.

"Oh hey, Grayfia!" Issei greeted her with a nervous smile, unconsciously pushed himself and the maid who was sucking him further underneath the table. This woman was Grayfia Lucifuge, she was his Queen, known as the Strongest Queen of the Underworld and the Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation. She was a girl who came from the Original Household of Lucifer, who dedicated their life to serve the Maou Lucifer of the Underworld. Which explained why such a beautiful, attractive and powerful like her became his personal maid.