Naruto x Kyuubi 5!

Porn...so much porn...so much fucking porn...so much god damn porn

Kyuubi groaned at the tight clothing pressed tightly against her huge breasts.

Erza sighed and threw it to the side and took another, why were her mistress' breasts had to be so big again? She had already tried the tenth bra and none of them fitted her mistress' breasts side. She heard her mistress complained something about her sense of fashion had already too old after Naruto summoned sixth vixens, who wore the modern day clothes themselves. While in truth she prefer stayed naked while staying at Naruto's house but a cute, sexy revealing and fashionable clothes could be a great turn on for Naruto.

Talking about the blond Erza felt her cheeks heat up remembered what he was doing at home, this was his day off so he properly stayed at home and fucked the hell out of some of her fellow vixens he summoned along with her this morning. He had grown a lot stronger lately, summoning five vixens including herself with just his own chakra was really saying something.

When Kyuubi asked who would like to accompany her to the nearest shop, Erza had volunteered herself a little too fast for her liking. She had her reason and that was for protecting her mistress who was in her weakened state and kept her reputation to the other vixen. Being fucked stupid would break her images in their mind and that was the last thing she wanted to. Erza had to be a shine statue for the younger and inexperience vixen to follow behind and she not going to change that soon.

But still, she was disappointed that she couldn't have a round before going with her mistress.

"Really? Does everyone like to wear these uncomfortable things?" Kyuubi asked while walking out of the shop with Erza followed behind with a lot of bags in her hands. The lighter red head vixen had no trouble carrying them at all and both of them head to Naruto's apartment.

Kyuubi looked at herself and felt a little over too tight around her breast. She had bought a bra that barely fit her massive breasts, but when she finally could put it on, she was satisfy that it made her breasts looked even bigger than before. Erza had also got her a black panties but she quickly shot it off and chose a black thong instead. She had a nice shirt with the picture of a cute fox on that hugged her body tightly but exposed most of her lean and tone stomach, short pants to exposed just a little of the bottom of her ass and mile longs legs, high heels boots but easy enough for her to move around. Men were basically drooling at her body and most of them had already passed out with a massive nosebleed.

Just exposed a little skin and they would go crazy, just this morning Erza had beaten the life out of a few mobs of men that dare try to come near her. A few Anbu had come to get her but Erza had already sent them to the hospital. Naruto had sent his clone to the Hokage and told them about the two red head vixen who was a traveler outside of Elemental Nation that just came to Konoha a few days ago and the blond busty Hokage had given an off limit rules for them while sent some females Anbu to protect them from a far until they got home. She also sent a few messages to the civilian council so they would know that touch her and they would be send to death, if she felt like it that was.

Then again she wanted each and every single one of these pathetic and good for nothing human come to death. But killing them out right would only make Naruto come into trouble and made the council felt suspicion about their power. She knew human, they greed for power never cease to amazed her especially the pathetic ones. So all her had to do was exposed some skin and they would automatically call for their death.

"Kyuubi-sama, you should consider in wearing more... modesty clothes" Erza reminded her for the fifth times but she just casually shrugged her shoulder, after all she did whatever she want and no one even her most trusted friend Erza Scarlet or her siblings would change her mind.