Issei x Hoe x Silver Queen of Annhilation and Brunette Queen of Destruction

It was another great morning for Issei as he watched his redhaired Devil beauty give his morning wood attention with her slutty mouth. He had his hands resting under his head while he enjoyed his new beauties hot tongue running along his shaft. "Yeah. That's really good, Rias-chan." The brunette moaned out his appreciation of the redhead giving him a nice morning blow-job. "It's sad Fia-chan went to the Underworld, but she needs to keep up appearances." Issei said, remembering his first Devil lover leaving before Rias began to suck his standing cock. He was disappointed as he couldn't get enough of that pussy.

"Please focus on me~." Rias pouted with his cock in her mouth. Issei found this side of the girl cute and she just looked so sexy with his penis in her mouth. It made her mad that whenever he thought about Grayfia, he'd lose all his focus on her. As a Devil, she loved having attention on her along with her being a teenage girl. She felt extremely jealous when he did think of Grayfia instead of her.

Chuckling, he ran his fingers through her crimson locks. "Alright, alright." Framing her head, he smirked at the beauty who realized what he was about to do, her lovely eyes shining in lust. "But you'll get punishment for telling me what to do." With that, he slammed her head down on his cock while thrusting up. His member hit the back of her throat violently, but the beauty enjoyed the rough treatment and savored the feeling of his pre-cum leaking dick ramming in and out of her mouth.

The crimson-haired princess was happy to be a Devil. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be able to handle the rough pounding of the Red Dragon Emperor. She was so happy she now had such a powerful piece in her peerage and she could now beat Riser because of her eight Pawn pieced servant was so powerful. Rias didn't expect him to take that much, and she also didn't expect his cock to grow a few inches, now standing at fourteen inches tall.

"I think today would be perfect to see how much stamina I now have." Issei announced darkly, making the beauty getting face-fucked to shiver, knowing what he meant.

"Thank you...Master..." She thanked while gagging on his tool. Her majesty was beginning to leak out love juice as she was quickly losing her mind deeper into the lust of having Issei back inside her, rearranging her pussy.

"Damn. Your throat is the perfect cock-sleeve." The brunette complemented his lover while still bashing his hips in and out of her sweet mouth.

While the redhead loved being in control, she found it thrilling to be under his thumb. Shakily, two of her fingers, index and middle, found her entrance and began to thrust in and out.

Issei, seeing this, groaned harder before fucking her on and off his member even harder. The sudden pace made her eyes tear up and her fingers increased as well, hoping to bring herself to her own climax while sucking on his cock with her tongue when she could.

Looking down at her, his smirk turned feral as the redhead was just waiting to be fucked. 'Well...who am I to keep a horny bitch waiting?' With that in mind, he stood up, pressing her face to his hips, before banging himself on and off her bobbing head, not caring if she got off. She would afterwards.

Body twitching, Rias gagged and slobbered all over the battering-ram he calls a cock while coating her fingers in her juices. 'Mind...so...gone...!' That was the only thing Rias could think of as she was so pleasantly face-fucked by the dragon boy.

Growling, his eyes turning emerald, he thrusted himself a few more times before unleashing his first load of the day deep within the waiting Gremory's throat. "Cumming!" Roaring out, he held her face to his hips and let all the spunk stored in his balls to shot straight into her stomach.

"Guagura!" She gurgled, trying to swallow and milk all the spewing fuck-hammer for all it was worth. Tears streamed down her face at the rough treatment and effort but it was worth it.