Naruto x Kyuubi 6

More of this, why? Because someone(who's name I can't remember or find) asked, and as a humble smut writer such as I decided to. Because...why the fack not. Still trying to find a hobby besides writing. Hmm, maybe make theory videos? The next Game Theory? Hmm maybe.

"My name is Mirajane, queen of the Succubus. It was a pleasure to finally meeting the famous Naruto Uzumaki-kun" Mira said from the other side of the people as she smiled beautifully at him. The blond felt his cheeks going hotter and hotter seeing such a gentle and beautiful smie.

"The pleasures are all mine Mira-chan" Naruto grinned sheepishly at her. They all were sitting at Naruto's table with Erza next to him while Kyuubi was cooking the breakfast for all of them. The red head was extra happy this morning for some unknown reason and the most noticeable feature of heeer was the fact that she didn't hide her fox ears and tail anymore.

"Anyway, sorry about last night Mira-chan... I, uh kind of..."

"Fufu, don't worry Naruto-kun... As a Succubus, especially the Queen it was my place to be the one that please you, who is going to become the King of our world in no time... Come to think of it from now on, I would like to ask you a small favor Naruto-sama! Please feed me from now on" Mira giggled softly before it turned into a full blow of pervert laughter.

"F-feed?" Naruto asked curiously but sounded a bit of nervousness in his voice. He didn't like the sound of it one bit "what do you mean? Of course you can live with us from now on!" he smiled at her making Mira giggled while shaking her head.

"Wait a minute" Before Mira could say anything Erza suddenly stood up and glared at Mira "I agree with Naruto-sama that you can live here but I won't accept the fact you're going to feed on Naruto-sama daily, one time a day maybe... but not all day you Succubus!" she finished with a scowled. Instead of answering that question Mira just smiled sweetly... Too sweet for any of his liking

A thin, dark purple aura appeared around Mira as killing intent was really from her. Erza muttered something under her breath before releasing her own killing intent. If there were any normal or even a high skill Shinobi here then they would freak out feeling so much bloodlust in the air. But Naruto who had gotten use to killing intent by now just looked around with confusion plant on his face.

A certain orange tail suddenly wrapped around Naruto's left thigh and his crimson eyes Vixen sat down on the other. Due to the fact that she was wearing nothing save for a tiny apron that was going to bust, her bubled butts slowly caressed his thigh while her hand snaked into his boxer and wrapped the slender fingers around his staff, stroking it gently. Kyuubi wrapped one arm around Naruto neck and looked at him with a amused smile.

"Fu, I know that Tearju-chan haven't reach this lesson yes but can I teach you a lesson or two about Succubus race" Kyuubi said while the other girls had calmed down a little and returned to the table, but still not breaking eyes contact " Tearju-chan will explain to you more but for the simple words, Succubus' life was based on sex, and they feed themselves by sucking the life out of their victims, which was always male. Mira-chan here for example, the sex making last night you basically fed her with your sperm and your life." then Naruto looked horrify

"What?!" Naruto looked at Mira in shock "that's mean if you keep going like that then I will die?"

"No silly" Mira giggled while looking at Kyuubi's hand which was caressing Naruto's cock inside his boxer "last night, the life I received from you are just from your cum. Us Succubus always have a certain standard for the life we suck out of men from their cum before we have to suck their life directly from their lifespan for our sake. Your sperm are rich enough to feed on all of my girls in just one shot andy the way Naruto-kun, you had been gifted with the most nutrition sperm I ever taste in my life, and I had been completely drunk with just the first load" Mira said with a blush while putting her hand on her cheek and tilted her head to the side cutely.