Yuriko's BSU Introduction

Part I:Yuriko's BSU Introduction

https://rtenzo.net/rtenzo/wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery/Sara,_Taiyohime_III.jpg

 Yuriko Yamazaki walked back into her house from the mailbox, a wad of envelopes gripped in her hand. Closing the door behind her she flipped through the bundle, most were bills addressed to her mother, the regular junk mail, and one thick envelope addressed to her. She checked the return address and dropped the rest of the mail, her bright yellow eyes widened. The red haired girl moved into the living room as she tore open the envelope. She half expected it to be a letter of rejection. She only applied to the school because her older sister pestered her to try.

It was a few days before her highschool graduation ceremony when her older sister Shkijo paid her a surprise visit, the first visit in years, as she was leaving the building. Surprise meaning she snuck up on her and grabbed her ass out of nowhere!

"So," she began, "Any plans for after graduation?"

"No, not that it's any of your business." Yuriko replied, turning to walk away and give her the cold shoulder.

"Hey! How can you be so rude to your Onee-sama?!" she pouted as she chased after her younger sibling and grabbed her shoulder. She turned her around so fast that her two sizes too small top came untied, making her big tits spill out, "You can't be so flippant about your future!" Shikijo yelled, getting up in her face again so that their tits mashed together, "Tell you what, I know a school that will be perfect for you."

"Oh yeah, lemme guess, some dumb stuck-up place that's worth leaving my family and friends for??" she shot back.

"Ouch, that's low, Uri-chan. And no..." Shikijo began talking, but Yuriko was spacing out as her sister droned on and on, she caught mentions of something about Youtube and graduates being big names in some industry, but she didn't care.

Annoyed, but wanting her sister to stop bothering her, she sighed and said, "Fine!! Fine!! I'll apply if it gets you off my back! what is this school?!"

Yuriko applied that afternoon to a placed called B.S.U. She didn't even know what the initials stood for, but she still hadn't expected much to come of it as she dumped the contents into her hand. It was a small tablet a little larger than a smartphone, it was metallic pink, wide with plain black glass with a logo in the center. When Yuriko looked closer, it became obvious the logo was an artistically drawn vagina.

"O...kay, getting interesting..." she muttered to herself.

The device turned on when she tapped the screen twice. The main screen had several icons on it, but one was larger than the rest and tagged 'Play First'. She double tapped the icon and watched as a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair appeared on screen. She was dressed in a casual white and silver business outfit. She couldn't have been more than sixteen, seventeen at most, what was she doing there?

"Hello Yuriko Yamazaki, my name is Taiyohime, Headmistress of Busteez Slut University!" she said, as if answering her unasked question.

"I'm very happy to tell you that your enrollment application has been accepted. I had the A.V. Department make this video to spare you the bore of our brochures. A girl with exam scores like yours deserves a more 'personal' touch. The brochures just don't give you a real FEEL for our University. My colleague will give you a brief tour of our campus and some details of the available courses and campus life."

Yuriko sat down on the couch in front of the TV and watched as the screen shifted, showing another blonde with some of the biggest tits she'd ever seen! They were easily as big as her head, if not bigger. She had bright blue eyes and sexy gold painted lips. She blushed when she saw the woman was dressed only in a pair of lacey thong panties, a matching bra that was straining to hold in her tits, and lace topped stockings that ended in a pair of clear platform shoes.