Naruto x Kyuubi 2

....You wanted this. You fucking wanted this. God damn it stop asking me for porn! Go to the Hub dammit! Anyway number two of this...im such a lowlife for this

Naruto woke up when his alarm clock went off. Groaning Naruto opened his eyes and saw the familiar ceiling of his room. Naruto looked around feeling a little bit of headache at the back of his head.

"Thank Kami it was a dream" Naruto scratched the back of his head while chuckling in relief. While that wet dream was one of the best things he had ever dreamed of, fucking the Kyuubi no Kitsune senseless after making a contract with her was just unreal, she was a mass of chakra and there was no way she was this Demon Queen. Plus the fox definitely angry at him because dreaming something like that.

"Aw~, you think so little of me Naruto-kun" A familiar seductive tone rang out in his mind. Her voice nearly made him jump in surprise but quickly gathered his cool before saying.

"What the hell Kyuub? It wasn't a dream?" he asked

"Oh yes Naruto-kun, that's night was so perfect, you're so rough on poor little old me" Kyuubi smirked while licking her lips "The day still young so I guess I will have another go before you go on those D-ranks mission"

"Wait Kyuubi... I need breakfa..." but before he could finish his speech the horny Kitsune Queen had pulled him into his mindscape.

"What the hell is going on with you damn woman" Naruto roared out in frustration when she pushed him onto the bed "and put some damn clothes on" Naruto blushed furiously when Kyuubi's breasts pressed tightly against his chest. Then again, where were his clothes?

"What attitude!" Kyuubi smirked in amazement when she lay down next to him, using his strong arm at her pillow and walking her hand at in a seductive manner to his cock "You know what Naruto-kun, when I think about it, maybe I will spare your life when I get out of this seal"

"Oi, both of us know that the moment you get out of this seal I will die" Naruto scolded when her hand reached his cock. What a way to start a day, he would have to satisfy this woman until she calm down and let him go without disturb him again

"Fufu, let's just say that I have some... servants that was specialize in seal" She grabbed a hold of his soft cock and stroked it slightly before looking at him deep in the eyes.

"Wait a minute, I thought you were just a mass of chakra" Naruto called out in surprise but then groaned out in pleasure when Kyuubi nipped his earlobe playfully.

"Human... so simple" she whispered hotly into his ear "creating a small story inside that old man's head and you will have a nice humor story to tell your children of how pathetic human are" Kyuubi giggled in a low volume making Naruto shivered. That chuckled was not her usual giggle, it was pure evil and extremely sadistic.

"Who are you?" Naruto whispered quietly before his lips being claimed by the goddess that now crawled onto his body.

"The Great Queen of all Demons" Kyuubi pulled back while looking at Naruto with a sensual smile "the woman that conquer Makai and now I'm the master of our contract" she finished before ramming her pussy down his soft cock, making him hardened instantly inside of her and began to ride him violently.

"So all of that was the truth?" Naruto asked nervously when Kyuubi rode him faster and faster, actually slamming her firm ass on his thigh to gain more pleasure "about what you will do when you got out of here" Naruto didn't know how strong were her demons, but most likely the numbers alone would overwhelmed all Elemental Nation. It would be a disaster for human if her servants find him and release her.

"Yes, and I mean it" She grabbed his neck and gripped her teeth in a sadistic grinned, her fangs and sharp carnies was showing dangerously but Kyuubi never stop her pace "I will level this village the woman I get out of your body, taking pleasure on destroying everything and make the woman of your village my army's cum dumpsters and breeding stock. Then I will find those two Uchiha and killed them because they think they could control me, the Great Kyuubi no Kitsune" she squeezed his neck tighter before sinking her fangs onto his shoulder drawing blood from the wound "How about that Naruto-kun?"