Issei X Fallen Hoes AND The Silver Queen Of Annhilation

This...ah fuck it, I need a hobby that doesn't include writing...maybe archery? Nah, gaming? Already good at that. Hmm so many options...oh right...the smut...here
👇🏾

Inside a dark large room of a king-sized bed were two people, one sleeping, while sleep was unable to find the other. The male, who had long crimson hair, was snoring softly while the person next to him was softly moaning.

It was a woman of unearthly beauty. She looked to be in her early twenties, with silver hair and matching eyes that were currently clouded with lust and half-lidded. Her hair, usually tied in twin-braids with blue ribbons on the end, flowed freely to the back all the way to the top of her bountiful bottom. The woman's usually creamy pale skin was flushed red in arousal as her feminine fingers played with her large F-cup breasts while her other hand slid down her hourglass figure.

The woman's elegant voice came out in short husky gasps and weak moans as she worked her hand into her lightly dripping mound. Her other hand massaging her plump bosom while lightly pumping her magic fingers in and out of her private area.

Moaning as softly as she could, her slender fingers dug deep into her womanhood, her silver eyes glancing over to see her faithful husband still sleeping. A shameful blush formed on her face as she continued to furiously finger herself.

Pelvis arching, the dripping female juice leaked out, spilling down to her ass, lubricating her rose-bud before staining the white sheets below. Moving her fingers around inside her, while massaging her clit with the palm of her hand, she tried to find the sweet spot that had not been pleased for a few years, and it was not by the man beside her. Her desperation grew with each pump, three fingers now inside her cunt, moved in a rapid rhythm in search of the spot.

The beauty couldn't find it, however, no matter how much she searched herself over the years. Even her husband couldn't please her like the person who had hit it before. Every time they fucked, she could never find that earth-shattering release. Her fingers greedily wanting more of what he'd awoken inside her.

"D-Damn!" She softly cursed, letting her sleek fingers out of her pulsing cunt. Her damp silver hair stuck to her cherry red lips that were set in a frustrated frown at not finding that feeling again. 'This is ridiculous! I am Grayfia Lucifuge, the Queen and wife of Sirzechs. I can't be thinking of that night again!' The usually stoic beauty thought in anger.

Grayfia's nipples were sharp to a point and red from the furious pinches and tweaks she had done for who know how long as she pleased herself. Her body ached and screamed in sexual starvation and release that continued to escape her after each self-pleasure and sexual encounter by the man beside her.

"It's all your fault...you bastard." She muttered silently, her voice hushed in the dark room as she played out the reason why she was not satisfied.

It was two years ago when the beauty had gone to the human world to let out some steam from the fight she had with Sirzechs. He had made her so mad that she had gone out for a few drinks. That was when she met the man who would soon become her fantasies at night.

It was getting late in the night and Grayfia was walking around in a drunken mess, slurring out curses when she bumped into the fifteen-year-old brunette. His name was Issei Hyoudou and was walking around town because he was sad that his friends ditched him again. Sympathetic, even while drunk, she listened to his sadness.

She didn't know how, but when Issei thanked her for listening to him, she felt something stir inside her. The next thing that happened was a blur in her memory. Grayfia had found herself leaned against the wall of the public bathroom area, her tits out, and having the teen's amazingly large prick begin ploughed deep inside her dripping pussy.