Naruto x Kyuubi 4!

SUCK IT DARREN! Second one ya cunt!

Naruto sighed happily when he sat on the Yondaime Hokage's head, enjoyed the warm sun light of the morning at Konoha.

After successfully summoning Erza he could summon the other fox girls as well and said they were happy to meet their mistress again was an understatement. Kyuubi also couldn't control her happy seeing her admirers and clan appeared in smoke after smoke thanked to Naruto to greed her.

Also this past months he had trained with Erza, who was his favorite summon now. She was a good teacher, didn't beat him to the pool of blood on the ground despite the fact that she was a strict mental. His fighting had increased a lot faster and Kyuubi had begun to teach him a few of her simple Kitsune's tricks to help him in battle using chakra.

And did he mention the hot and passionate nights with those two?

While Erza had been more comfortable with him, Kyuubi hadn't change at all. In fact, woke up in the morning to find her disappeared on his bed, the next thing he knew was Baa-chan giving him a newspaper about four shinobi had been found dead in the forbidden forest, naked from the waist down. The reason?... pretty simple that night Naruto was too tired to have sex with her so he had gone to sleep sooner despite the Kyuubi rubbing her busty body against him.

The blond groaned and jumped down from the mountain and landed on the ground with his hand on his pocket. Casually walking on the street of Konoha, ignored the gasping of a few shinobi and civilians about what he just did.

Naruto then walked his way home but stopped dead in his track when he heard familiar voice coming from the dark alley next to him. His head snapped to that direction and walked instantly into that dark alley.

He wasn't surprise when he found out Kyuubi, with her skirt high on her hip and shirt threw across the ground, holding two cock in her hands while jumping to cocks at the same time.

"Damn, this bitch was so tight" he heard the man moaned out in pleasure.

"C'mon is this all you got?" Kyuubi asked when a man shooting his cum into her mouth, she instantly spat them out of her mouth in disgusted "So fucking nasty"

"Bitch" the man said before falling to the ground unconscious. The other soon joined him as they also cum all their sperm out on her body.

Naruto just sighed and looked to the side and saw the... real Kyuubi standing with her back leaning against the wall while checking her fingernails. An all too sweet smile on her face.

After a few days Naruto had really found out Kyuubi's Genjutsu was indeed involve sex. He really didn't know what to say about this due to the fact he wasn't good as this matter much. But Naruto could really tell her Genjutsu was powerful, to be able to used it with just a little of her Youki/chakra and affected all five senses including the ones who wasn't in 'the main entertainment' it was truly terrify. Naruto even could smell the smell of her 'illusion juice' from here.

He could hardly imagine how strong she could be if he let Kyuubi use her full power.

"What?" she asked "It's entertainment, ya know" she said casually and then walked to Naruto, she linked her arms with Naruto before leaning her head against his shoulder. Naruto just shook his head, knowing the fact that these men were as good as dead the moment they saw her.

"Will you stop doing that?" Naruto asked while working out of the dark alley with her "everyone had begun to notice the strange deaths recently!" he felt wrong hiding all this from his friends but he couldn't stand to push Kyuubi into the light. It would only increase her hatred over Konoha and Erza would have everyone's head if she knew her beloved mistress being arrested.