Naruto x Kyuubi 3!

You thought I couldn't make another chapter huh? Darren...I'm looking at you, light skinned shit.

"AH~, that's the spot Naruto-kun, hit it again"

"Damn it Kyuubi, can you act more... I don't know civil?"

"I will if you keep fucking me!"

"Damn horny woman, and here I thought Ero-sennin was the biggest pervert in the world.

Kyuubi screamed out when another orgasm rocked both of their body. Hands on the wall with her back facing him who is cumming deeply into Kyuubi for the next five minutes before letting her sat on the ground on her knees and sucked his cock.

Naruto looked at the hot water from the shower that was pouring down non-stop on their body. It had been a week since he made this contract with Kyuubi and the day after returning from a mission that saved his friend Gaara from Akatsuki. Kyuubi's improvement to his body had helped him a lot. His physical attacked even though nowhere near Tsunade or Sakura and definitely Kyuubi's level had improved a lot since two weeks ago, his stamina was now what Kyuubi called 'godly' by using her 'testing' methods. His jutsu were a lot stronger and his fighting skills was a lot better.

Speaking of fighting skill, when he thought Jiraiya was cruel with training, he had to think again when Kyuubi left him in a whimpering mess, blood covering most of his body from the deep wounds all over him. Kyuubi had her fun kicking and punching Naruto around, releasing all the anger over the blond these passed years and nearly killed him with her tail. Lucky for Naruto that Kyuubi had healed all the wounds and let him lived. Thanks to her harsh training he now could probably fight in hand to hand combat with Lee or even Gai.

The first time Naruto let her go outside of his house she nearly killed two kunoichi from talking about how handsome Naruto was and she almost killed two chunnin with some kind of powerful Genjutsu that affected five sense if not for Naruto stopping her before she could have her way with them. She had made sure to delete their memories of her using the small amount of youki that Naruto let her use and made her promised that she wouldn't used that jutsu on anyone else.

What the Genjutsu was about? He had no idea, he just knew that it was something related to sex.

Pulling her head off of his long rod Naruto brought Kyuubi's face back and kissed her passionately, his tongue went in a battle of dominating with Kyuubi's. Her hand was stroking his cock non-stop before he released his cum all over her chest, not stopping there she wrapped her breasts around his length and started giving him a tit-fuck, drawing more and more cum out of his sack.

"Damn it, can I go now?"

"Only if you want me to fuck Kakashi now fuck me."

Groaning Naruto pulled her body up and thrust his cock into her pussy, brutally pounding into her tight hole before sucking her breasts and nipples, attacking them with both his mouth and hands.

"That's my boy" Kyuubi smiled running her hands through her long wet hair. After a week of fucking non-stop with him, she had gained better control over the situation. Sometime she would be the one who be on top, but most of the time she would make him so frustrated enough to fuck her boneless. Sometimes she would lose count of how many times he had cum inside her sometimes she would even lose her mind into pleasure and act like a cheap whore, but that was a small price for her.

Cumming deeply into her pussy Naruto quickly pulled out and turned off the water, he was painting hard, but Kyuubi was way more tired than him, but she was still no were near her end yet. Naruto had finally got over her unreal charms by now and was acting pretty normal around her. He walked out of the shower, but stopped mid-way.