Chp 8. Secrets p.1

(Third POV)

Void walked into his house. It seemed very quiet. He went to check up on Sabre, knowing as he wasn't to good. He was surprised to not see him in his bed. Void then rushed to every room in the house. He couldn't find him anywhere. Void started to panic. He then called the police to report his son missing. He said he just got back from work and he coildn't find his son in his home. The police said they would try to find him.

(Sabre's POV)

I woke up. I smelled pancakes. I walked into the kitchen Goldy and Richard were there eating pancakes. There was an extra plate with pancakes on it.

Goldy: There's your pancakes bud!
Me: Thank you.

I started to eat. I hadn't realize I was this hungry because I ate all the pancakes on my plate.

Goldy: Welp, gotta go to school!
Richard: Sabre, you can stay home. I won't have to go to work until 1:00.
Me: Thanks.

It was really nice of them to help me. I thought everyone would hate me, but Goldy proved me wrong. She came down with a smile on her face.

Goldy: Imma tell everyone about us being siblings!
Me: I don't think that'll be a good idea.
Goldy: When me and Ryan pretended to be siblings, Unicorn supported it.
Me: That's Ryan though, I'm just someone they hate.
Goldy: Well, even if they do, I don't. Bye!
Me: Bye.

She then left. I went to the couch and decided to sleep some more.

(Goldy's POV)

I ran into school all happy. Unicorn was waiting for me.

Unicorn: Well, Nice to see you in a happy mood.
Me: I got news! I got news!
Unicorn: Ok. Let's go meet up with the squad.

We walked inside and met up.

Me: I got news!
Ryan: Well, don't leave us hanging, what is it?
Cookie: What is it Goldy?
Me: You remember Sabre?
Tony: I wish I didn't.
Me: Well, he ran away from his home!
Tina: Really?
Me: Yeah! My dad found him sleeping in an ally way. He brought him to my house!
Angel: Is that all?
Me: No! We're becoming legal siblings!
Everyone in the squad: WHAT!?!?
Me: What?
Ryan: So Sabre's going to be your brother?
Me: Yep! I always wanted a brother!
Unicorn: Ok, so how is that going to happen?
Me: My dad knows someone in the adoption agency for people and he's going to see if we can legally adopt Sabre.
Tina: *sigh* Goldy, do you know what you're getting into?
Me: I don't care who his dad is! His dad could be the elchupacapra for all I care! He's a nice kid. He seemed all depressed yesterday. He also didn't bring his hoodie. I think we really hurt him.
Cookie: But why did he hide it?
Me: I don't know, but I do know that Sabre found something bad about his dad, So that's why he ran away.

There was then an announcement.

Principal: Students, it's seems that Sabre has gone missing. If any of you have a clue about his whereabouts, please contact us or the police. That is all.

Tina: I'm telling.
Me: No! Tina he doesn't want to go back.
Tony: It's only fair.
Me: Then good luck finding us.
Unicorn: What do you mean- GOLDY GET BACK HERE!!

I ran out of school and back home. My dad was probably upstairs. Sabre was sleeping in the couch. I nudged him to wake up.

Sabre: Just let me explore for a few more minutes,
Me: Sabre, it's me, Goldy.

He then opened his eyes, I think. He still had his bandana on.

Sabre: What is it?
Me: We have to leave!
Sabre: Why?
Me: Tina's telling the principal where you are and the police will soon be here to bring you back home.
Sabre: WHAT THE HECK!?!?
Me: No time! Grab your backpack and we're going to the old daycare portal!
Sabre: Ok.

He grabbed his backpack and I went to pack my clothes and food. It didn't take long. I left a note to my dad saying that we're going to the daycare. We then ran out of the house and to the daycare. No one was here, maybe because this is where we party. I rerouted the portal to take us to HyPixel.

Me: Let's go in-
Both: 3, 2, 1!

(Sabre's POV)

We ran into the portal and went to HyPixel.

Goldy: Well, we'll live here. We could get a job to support us.
Me: Thanks Goldy. You've helped me so much.
Void: Sabre?

I turned around to see my dad and the squad.