Chp 10. Mom?

(Sabre's POV)

I ran to the address. I saw a woman with purple and black hair. She had a purple and black dress on. The top was blue violet flowers with light purple and the rest was black. She had light purple eyes and black boots.

Vanessa: Sabre....

She looked as if she was going to cry. I can't blame her, I was also about to cry. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. I was crying all out. She was also crying.

Vanessa: My beautiful boy, it's been so long. How old are you?
Me: I turned 14 not too long ago.
Vanessa: I'm so sorry.
Me: There's no need.
Goldy: Eh hem.
Me: Oh, mom, this is Goldy. When I ran away, her dad found me and we were about to be legal siblings.
Vanessa: Well then. You do know that I can actually take legal possession, if you want to.
Me: I'd love to stay with you.

She then took us inside. Her house was nice. She had light purple walls, nice furniture, and a nice staircase to the 2nd floor. We went upstairs to see a few spare rooms.

Vanessa: These are guest rooms. You can take one.

I looked in the rooms. One room caught my attention. There was a window porch (IDK what it's called) with a great view of the forest. There was also a balcony in the other room.

Me: Mom, I think I'll take this room.
Vanessa: You like the view?
Me: Yes. I've always wanted to travel.
Vanessa: Well, so do I. We can travel as soon as we can legally sort this out.
Me: Ok.

(Cookie's POV)

We looked all around town for Sabre. Where could he be? I went to the school and checked his locker. Inside was the hoodie I gave him for his birthday. I kinda felt bad. Sabre ruined away and we were forcing him back home when he clearly doesn't want to. I grabbed his hoodie and walked to a corner. I then started to cry. I still care for him, yet I treated him badly. What if doesn't like me anymore? I cried harder. Pip then saw me crying.

Pip: Hey Cookie. You ok?
Me: No. I care for Sabre, yet I treated him like garbage!
Pip: Oh. You want to tell me what happened?
Me: So, I found who Sabre's dad was when I was at his house. I got really mad and I didn't want to talk to him. He stayed home the next day and then Ace told everyone who Sabre's dad was and then we all just basically hated him. Me the most. He then ran away and was going to live with Goldy. Tina was then going to tell the principal where he was and then Goldy and Sabre went to HyPixel. The squad, Void, and I were going to get him back. We had to hold Goldy down so she couldn't run off with Sabre. Void found him and Sabre said that Void was lying to him about him trying to be good and about his mom. Him and Goldy then ran off somewhere and we don't know where they are, and I'm really concerned for Sabre.
Pip: Why are this concerned?
Me: I-I, I love him. What if doesn't like me back?
Pip: Well then you must be oblivious. Sabre's had a crush on you since daycare.
Me: R-really?
Pip: Yeah. Plus, I'm sure they're fine.
Me: Maybe you're right.
Pip: Yeah.
Me: I'm gonna go.
Pip: Bye.
Me: Bye.

I then walked out holding Sabre's hoodie. I walked so far that the forest wasn't that far. I then saw a really pretty house. I went into the forest. I looked up at the house. It blends in with the forest. I then saw someone on the balcony. No, it can't be...SABRE?!

Me: S-Sabre?
??: Hmm? OH MY GOSH! COOKIE!?
Me: Y-yeah?
Sabre: Why are you here?
Me: We're looking for you. I'm sorry Sabre, I should've listened to your reasons.
Sabre: Well, come in. This is my mom's place.
Me: Your mom's house?
Sabre: My mom's alive, she just divorced my dad.
Me: Oh.
Sabre: Come on in. Goldy's in the guest room.

He then went inside. I went over to the front of the house. A nice woman opened the door.

??: Hi, you must be Cookie! Sabre told me about you.
Me: He did?
??: Yes. Anyways, my name is Vanessa. I'm Sabre's mom. Please come in.

She then took me to the living room. It was so nice! Sabre came downstairs.

Sabre: You, have my hoodie.
Me: Y-yeah.
Sabre: Why?
Me: I-I was worried about you and I was at the school so I grabbed it.
Sabre: Oh. Um, thanks.
Me: No problem.

This is Vanessa

This is Vanessa

This is Sabre's hoodie

This is Sabre's hoodie. It's kinda a mash up of Sabre's regular hoodie and Virgil's hoodie.