Chp 15. Fixing friendships

(Sabre's POV)

I walked into school. Cookie was right by me. People weren't staring at me, which I found odd. I went to my locker. Ryan was there.

Me: Look, I'm not in the mood.
Ryan: I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
Me: Ryan, I found out a lot in the past few days. I found out that my mom's alive.
Ryan: Really? Listen, me and the squad have a surprise for you.
Me: Mmmmmm, alright, I'll follow you.

We then walked to the reading classroom. Everyone was there. They threw confetti and said "Welcome to the forgiveness party!"

Me: What's this for?
Danny: We feel bad for not understanding why you didn't tell us about your dad so here's a small party to say we're sorry.
Tina: It was all Cookie's idea.
Me: Cookie?
Cookie: I felt really bad. I missed you.
Me: Same.

What she did next surprised me.(Warning! Serious shipping ahead) She kissed me. I then kissed back.

Everyone: Awwwww.

We both just blushed.

Tina: Finally, you love birds are together.
Cookie: Y-you knew?
Ryan: It was kinda obvious.
Me: And y-you knew about-
Unicorn: It was a bit obvious you two liked each other as more than friends.
Goldy: Now let's eat this cake!

We spent the day having a great time. Tina told me that her dad convinced the principal to excuse us to have this party after everything that happened. It was great. We fixed our friendships and I'm with my crush.

Epilogue

It's been a few weeks. Me and Cookie are officially a couple. I'm living with my mom, but I still visit dad. We're not that far apart. Mom gave dad one of her Ender cures. I learned about my powers and now I can fly and teleport. Me and Cookie got to meet the Ender counsel. Everything seemed fine. Even Pip stopped bulling me. Ace left after this incident got out of hand. I got another sketch book to draw more landscapes. I can't wait for a new adventure.