alive

Read this in white screen.

The samurai speer trial has came to an end after three days.

The trial was so long and tiring since you had to keep finding new evidence. When the true story was revealed by Phoneix Wright, you were left speechless.

The crime was so unexpected and twisted.

Woohoo! Time went by so quickly it's already 4p.m.

Today, your lovely boss decided to let you off earlier than usual. He said it was a tiring week, and you deserved a rest.

You had to leave alone as Edgeworth wanted to stay abit longer, concluding and documenting this case.

"If there's nothing else for me, then I'll get going, sir." You bowed slightly in respect.

You turned and twisted the doorknob, pulling the door open but was quickly stopped by a voice.

"Wait for a second," Edgeworth stopped you.

You released your hand from the knob, and turned slightly to face him.

"Yes?" You questioned.

"Say Edgeworth."

"H-huh??" You were confused.

"Say Edge-worth."

"E-Edgeworth?" You did not understand the purpose of that sudden order of his.

"Scrape that. Do you have anything on tonight?" He further queried.

"No..why is that so?" You were hoping that he doesn't take back his words and ask you to stay.

"You....I...," he cleared his throat before continuing, "Do you want to eat dinner together?"

Surprised.

You were shocked and stunned.

You remembered the last time you asked him out for dinner. it ended on a horrible note.

"S-Sure!" You grinned.

He felt personally attacked by that smile of you.

"7p.m., I'll fetch you outside your house. Don't be late."

"I won't!" You turned once again ready to leave.

"A-and also," he paused.

"Call me Miles instead.."

"Sorry?"

"Call me Miles instead. I would prefer you to address me as Miles," he said it again with more confidence this time.

"Y-Yes sir!" Instinctively, you called him "Sir."

"Miles, and that means I'll be calling you [Y/n]."

"S-s-sure!" You didn't dare to say his first name.

"See you later, [Y/n]."

You quickly turned to open the door, however, before you left the room, you replied him softly,

"See you, Miles."

You were kind of excited, but you didn't know why.

Your heart raced when he called you by your first name.

You thought you really enjoyed the way he called you as [Y/n] instead of Ms [L/n].

Everything went by so quickly, you couldn't process what was going on, but all you knew were you felt happy.

You were beyond happy.

All these feelings were kicking you straight at your stomach.

Nervous, delightful, excited, stressed, scared, surprised, and so much more.