1

5.10am

*beep beep beep beep beep*

"Ughhhhhhh!" Jimin reaches over to his bedside table and whacks the off button on his alarm clock.

He stretches out his arms and legs as he yawns out of tiredness, no matter how many hours of sleep he gets he is still drained. Swinging his legs over the bed, he stands up and opens his curtains.

The sun hasn't yet risen on the horizon, the night sky still remains and the moon still stands bright amongst the stars.

Although the early mornings bothers him, the feeling of annoyance instantly vanishes as he stares up at the sky.

Turning around and slipping on a pair of fluffy socks, he makes his way to his kitchen and turns on the coffee machine. Jimins mornings always consist of frustration at the early starts, staring up at the morning sky and a cup of extra strong espresso to get him through his morning.

Sipping on his hot beverage, he walks back into his modern designed bedroom and gets dressed into his work attire.

Looking over at the time, he notices the unread book he bought just yesterday after work.

"Glasses." He clicks his fingers.
-

..20 minutes later...

"WHERE THE FUCK DID I PUT THEM?!" He runs his fingers through his fluffy, freshly washed, orange hair.

He looks like a maniac running around his small apartment, throwing things around and emptying his bags just for the expensive piece of plastic.

Jimin can see perfectly fine, he doesn't need his glasses. He can live without them, with no problem at all.

However, if he wishes to read, then he's fucked. Because he can't see a single god damn word without them stupid things.

His unfinished coffee has gone stone cold, and time is ticking if he wishes to get to work on time.

"Fuckkkkkkk." He groans in frustration as he grabs his bag, keys and headphones. Slamming his apartment door shut, he runs down the stairs then towards the train station in a cold panic.

Jimin already knew that the day ahead of him was doomed. Not being able to read on his journey to work, for him is like not being able to breathe.

But because he's a stupid fuck, and always misplaces them, he won't be able to enjoy his everyday morning routine.
-

Pounding up the stairs towards the train platform, he glances down at his silver watch. It reads 5.57am.... oh no.

He uses everything in him, running up the stairs like his life depends on it. But it's too late. The train that he gets on into the city is slowly pulling away from the platform.

"Wait!!" He runs and bangs on the door, in hopes the driver would notice and stop for him.

But like I said. Jimins morning isn't going quite to plan.

As the train picks up speed, Jimin steps back and places his hands on his hips, breathing heavily.

A figure suddenly comes rushing past and tries to do the exact same thing Jimin just did.

"Wait you fucker!" The figure shouts, but the train rushes off, leaving two out of breath men behind.

"Fuck." He mumbles.

Now for the dreaded part

Now for the dreaded part. Getting the later train which is at 6.13am, which means that it's going to be packed full of tired, sweaty and grumpy people.... and there's also the risk of being late for work.

Great just great!

Pulling his red scarf tighter around his neck, he makes his way over to one of the many benches that line the station platform. Taking a seat with a sigh, he crosses his arms in anger and throws many, many profanities at himself.

"No book today?" The bench squeaks as a body takes a seat next to him.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Jimin glances to the left. A mint haired boy offers him a smile.

Which just so happens to be the boy from moments ago.

??

"What?" Jimin says annoyed.

"I SAID no book today? You're normally reading a book." The mint haired boy raises an eyebrow.

Jimin doesn't know what to say. He feels a little creeped out that a stranger has picked up on his little habit.

Jimin reaches in his pocket and takes out his earphones. Placing them quickly into his ears to avoid any form of conversation.

He hasn't even pressed play on his playlist when he gets 1 shoulder tap, followed by another 2 and 3 more.

Ripping out one of his earphones, he glares at the unknown boy.

"I said what's your name?" The boy smiles sheepishly at Jimin.

"Nope." Jimin replies with a head shake.

"Oh come on man, just tell me your name, I'm curious." The boy smiles again.

"I'm not telling you, take the hint... minty." Jimin huffs standing up from his place on the bench.

The train arrives and just like Jimin dreaded, the train had never looked so packed in all his life.

"Fuck sake." He mumbles as he scans his train card on the machine. Squeezing through the compacted and confined space, jimin tries to find a small space to stand.

Managing to find a centimetre piece of floor to stand on, he looks around for anything to hold onto to keep his balance.

But the only thing left to hold onto dear life for was the small metal handles hanging from the trains ceiling. Huffing, he stands on his tip toes and wraps his small child like hand around the ice cold piece of metal and hoped for the best.

"So..... are you going to tell me your name now?" A hot breath fans the back of Jimins neck.

That was it.

It was one of Jimins pet peeves. People breathing down his neck. It makes him angry in a matter of milliseconds. He slowly turns his head and sends a death glare.

"No. Now fuck off." He seethes.

"Unfortunately, I cant move, and I need to get to work. So your request is denied." The mint haired boy smirks.

"Fuck you." Jimin growls.

"I mean if you want to, I wouldn't say no. So when are you going to fuck me? Now or later?" The boy wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

This is going to be an extremely long and frustrating train journey for Jimin.