12

Yoongi: Merida!

Yoongi: ??

Yoongi: 0.....0

Jimin: are you serious?!

Jimin:your literally sat next to me. Not even 5cm away!!!

Yoongi: That's besides the point 😬

"Are you actually serious right now?" Jimin shuts his phone off and turns to the mint haired boy sat next to him.

"Yes." Yoongi smirks.

"You blackmailed me to give you my number. And instead of talking to me like a normal human being would. You text me?! YOONGI IM SAT RIGHT NEXT TO YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Jimin shakes his head.

"I'm making sure you gave me the right number..... that's all!" Yoongi nudges the boys shoulder.

"Why would I give you a fake number?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"I can sense that your the type of person to give people a fake number, and it's probably what you do often." Yoongi glances.

"Fair point." Jimin nods.

"I knew it!" Yoongi points.

"Stop pointing! I'll break your finger!" Jimin juts his chin out in a warning.

"I'd like to see you try Merida." Yoongi shakes his head.

"Don't tempt me minty." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"There's so much sexual tension between the both of you. Can you two just tie the knot or something?" A stranger who is sat directly opposite the two boys laughs.

"Asdfhjkllll." Jimin splutters.

Yoongi chokes on his own spit.

"WhAt?!" They both say in sync.

"I can't help but notice the both of you every morning. Sorry to sound creepy and all. But for Christ sake, just ask each other out on a date or something, I see how you both look at each other." The man chuckles.

Self control? Dignity? Any sense of human emotion? Gone.

Both Merida and mintys cheeks explode with the same colour of crimson red as they look away with embarrassed expressions.

*silence*

"Oh would you look at that!" Jimin stands up and practically runs to the next cart

There was nothing. Nothing at all. But too embarrassed to cope, he chose to run away. Well not very far unfortunately as he's stuck on a train.

"Oh god I'm literally gonna combust!!" Jimin mumbles embarrassedly as he clutches his bag in his arms.

"Jimin wait!" Yoongi shouts.....he too is embarrassed as hell but follows Jimin.

"Minty go away!" Jimin ushers him away.

"Asdfghjkl I didn't do anything! You can't tell me to go away! Just stop!" Yoongi grabs the boys coat and tugs him back.

"That man...... that man is talking shit." Jimin stutters embarrassed. 

"H-he must have got us mixed up with someone else." Yoongi coughs.

"Yeah.... yeah he must of." Jimin looks at the floor.

"Next stop oak station." The announcement rings through the train.

Jimin practically runs to the door, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Well.... Uh see you later then?" Yoongi nods.

"Yeah, see you later. Uh....have a good day?" Jimin awkwardly smiles.

"Thanks, you too." Yoongi waves.

The doors open and Jimin rushes off but looks back at the mint haired boy who still has a tinge of pink scattered on his cheeks.

Slowly the train begins to leave oak station and Jimin still stands there, watching Yoongi get taken away further into the city alone.

"I need to get a grip." Jimin lightly whacks his head.

"Aish! What am I going to do?!" He fluffs up his hair and climbs the station steps.