20

As the mornings and evenings pass, and the days that lead up to Christmas Day gets shorter. Jimin can't help but slightly be nervous about the whole thing.

What if Yoongi doesn't like the presents Jimin had bought him?

What kind of meat are they cooking? Turkey? Chicken? Beef? Pork? Lamb? All 5?

Who's apartment are they spending it at? Where are they going to sleep? Together in the same bed? In different rooms? In different apartments?

"Merida?"

"Helllloooooo?"

"Earth to Merida? Are you there?!" Yoongi waves his hands in front of the boys eyes, as he tries to make some sort of communication.

"Oh what? Ah Sorry." Jimin nervously smiles.

"Spill." Minty squints cutely.

"Wherearewespendingchristmas? Mineoryours? Whatmeatarewecooking? Arewe-"

"Jimin calm down and breathe!" Yoongis eyes widen as he chuckles confusedly.

"Sorry. I'm just- I'm just confused and worried." Jimin huffs.

"Don't be nervous you idiot! Okay now talk more slowly so normal people like me can understand you." Yoongi chuckles.

"Who's apartment are we going to spend Christmas at?" Jimin gulps.

"I don't mind it's completely up to you." Yoongi smiles.

"Oh god I'm no good at decision making." Jimin whines.

"Okay okay okay, chill.....How about we flip a coin? Heads it's your place, tails it's mine?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow as he digs a coin out of his pocket.

"Okay." Jimin nods.

With a flick of a coin, they both watch it as it rotates through the air. Yoongi catches the coin swiftly and looks at Jimin with a smile.

"Ready?" Yoongi wiggles his eyebrows.

"Just do it!" Jimin can't control the anticipation.

"It's *romoves hand* TAILS!" Yoongi chuckles as he jumps around Jimin with excitement.

"Shit." Jimin mumbles.

"Cheer up! You can finally see my apartment...... and that means I can cook for you at last!!" Yoongis smile is to his ears.

Jimin freezes and smiles.

"You can be my personal chef..... I'm happy now!" Jimin now takes his turn to jump around Yoongi.

"Personal chef...... doesn't sound too bad if you pay me." Yoongi nudges Meridas shoulder.

"Hell no! Your doing it for free." Jimin glares.

"Well I quit!" Yoongi folds his arms.

"You haven't even started yet." Jimin widens his eyes.

Jeez.

And that's how it carried on. Jimin fired multiple questions at Yoongi, who was quite taken aback from the Christmas fairy Merida.

"Do you like Christmas?"
"Do you have a Christmas tree?"
"Who doesn't have a Christmas tree?!"
"Are you okay?! How is Santa supposed to deliver presents with no god damn Christmas tree?!"
"Do you at least have Christmas decorations?"
"No?!? Did you just say no?!"
"That's it! I'm bringing my tree and my decorations!"
"Well start decorating tonight!"

"Do you like Christmas?" "Do you have a Christmas tree?" "Who doesn't have a Christmas tree?!" "Are you okay?! How is Santa supposed to deliver presents with no god damn Christmas tree?!" "Do you at least have Christmas decorations?" "No?!? Did yo...

Yoongi chuckles at the sight of Jimin getting so worked up. He found it quite cute actually, his little pout and fiery eyes were on the adorable side. Like a little kid.

Merida clearly has love for Christmas, compared to the Christmas grinch a.k.a Min Yoongi.