4

(Jimins p.o.v)

Shit he knows my name.

Fuck sake Jimin! That's what you get for showing off you shithead!

Play it smooth.

"So what's your name minty?" Jimin raises his eyebrow.

"Hmm should I tell you? You made me wait 2 whole days. Maybe I should do the same." The boy smirks.

"Just tell me." Jimin glares.

"Hmmm....... I'll wait, seeing as you're desperate." The boy laughs.

Sending the boy death glares, Jimin only fuels to his playfulness.

"Say pretty please with a cherry on top. Then maybe I'll consider it." The boy taps his chin.

"No." Jimin shakes his head.

"Okay suit yourself Merida park." Minty chokes on his own saliva as he finds himself funny.

With gritted teeth. Jimin stands up and moves further down the train cart to find a different seat.

I know, pathetic. But Jimin did it anyway.

"Hey Merida are you on your period or something? These mood swings are wild." Minty stands up following Jimin with a smile plastered on his face.

"Piss off minty." Jimin gives him the bird.

"Hey if you wanted to know my name that badly, you should have said the magic words." The boy pats jimins shoulder, only to be met with yet another death glare.

"Tough crowd huh? Hi, nice to meet you I'm Min Yoongi, head chef at Michelin star restaurant 'Agust D'." Minty smiles.

"Your the most annoying person I've ever met Min Yoongi. You know that right? But not so nice to meet you." Jimin cracks a small smile.

"I'm honoured. Also I like they way you say my name..... but I'd prefer it if you call me daddy." Yoongi smirks.

"Ruined the fucking moment." Jimin scrunches his face in disgust and tuts.

"Next stop. Oak station." The train makes an announcement.

"Hey you'll have to stop by one time, I'll make you the best food you've ever had

"Hey you'll have to stop by one time, I'll make you the best food you've ever had...... but nothing tastes better than this dick." Yoongi holds his stomach as he roars with laughter yet again.

The train doors open and jimin steps out.

"Your disgusting minty." Jimin gags.

"That's not the only thing you'll be gagging on." Yoongi wipes his eyes as he cries with laughter. And I mean it when I say he's crying. Genuine tears. 

"Jesus Christ. I'm leaving." Jimin pulls his red scarf tighter around his neck and jogs up the stations stairs.

The train pulls away leaving the weird guy Yoongi behind.

But oddly, Jimin has a smile on his face.

"That guy is an idiot." Jimin chuckles.