16

4.50am

"Nooooooooooo!" Jimin smacks his alarm off and lies there with his sleepy eyes still shut.

Yesterday Jimin did nothing but eat snacks, sleep and watch Netflix.

I mean what a freaking mood.

Swinging his legs over his bed, he stands up and stretches his limbs. He was beyond tired.

I mean I don't know how because he was lazy..... but still. He was tired.

The sun still not risen upon the horizon, Jimin shuffles to his kitchen and makes himself a hot cup of espresso. Just like every morning.

Timing himself, he counts down for the kettle to be finished boiling

Timing himself, he counts down for the kettle to be finished boiling. Waiting for the ping.

"5...4..3..ping* GOD DAMMIT!" Jimin pouts.

(Does anyone else do that?.... because of course I don't....)

As he stands there with his coffee cup in his hands, his eyes wonder over to the opposite building.

There slumped over, is sleepy minty doing the exact same as Merida.

With a small wave and sleepy smiles the pair stand and stare at each other.

Not awkward at all.

*ping*

Jimins phone buzzes from the other room. Putting his cup down he glances up to Yoongi who if Jimin squints hard enough... he thinks he can make out a smile on yoongis face.

Fast walking into his room he picks up the phone and smiles.

Minty: good morning Merida🙂

Merida: good morning minty😴

Minty has set the group chat picture.

Merida: I can't believe you've done this😑

Minty: I think you look dashing.

Merida: I hate you.

Minty: I love you too🥰

"Jerk." Jimin closes his phone and smiles to himself.

-

5.38am

"Meridaaaaa!" Yoongi shouts as he spots the orange haired boy waiting for him outside.

"Minty. Shhhhh it's early, people are still sleeping." Jimin places a finger on his lips.

"MERIDA!" Yoongi shouts with a childish smile.

"I'll kill you." Jimin glares.

"So how did you sleep?" Yoongi nudges Jimins shoulder as they walk side by side to Victoria train station.

"Great until my alarm went off. You?" Jimin frowns.

"I slept like an Angel" Yoongi smiles widely and flutters his eyelashes.

"God your annoying." Jimin cracks a smile.

"I know you love it Merida." Yoongi nudges the boy shoulder again.

"Trust me. I don't." Jimin fights back the urge to smile.

"Yeahhhh you doooo! come on admit that I'm the most amazing person you've ever met." Yoongi pokes Jimins side.

"I wouldn't go that far." Jimin chuckles.

"Ouch." Yoongi places a hand over his heart.

With nothing but a eye roll, Jimin pokes yoongis side back.

The train arrives on time and the journey to a long day at work begins. But of course the annoying ass minty, somehow makes the mornings more tolerable.