15

Walking bare footed isn't fun. In fact it was hell.

"If I stand on one more sharp bit of concrete I'm going to kick off!" Yoongis face becomes a slight shade of red as he boils with anger.

"Well if someone didn't puke on our shoes we would be perfectly fine. But nooooo you had other ideas when you honked your boots up on our freaking shoes!" Jimin sends a death glare yoongis way.

Jimin is 1000000% sure he has become one with the pavement because he can feel the concrete buried within his feet at this point.

Jimin+sharp bits of concrete=became one.

"Well Merida if you didn't spin the fucking tea cup so fast we wouldn't be in this situation now would we?!" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"Uh well that is where your wrong. You could have angled and puked in a different direction you idiot!" Jimin points.

"Get your finger out my face before I BITE it off." Yoongi growls.

"Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you." Jimin huffs.

*smack*

"D-did- did you just fucking whack me on the back of the head?!" Jimin stops walking.

"Yes! Yes I did and what! You deserve it!" Yoongi laughs.

*Jimin shoves Yoongi shoulder, which makes him step on a bit of sharp concrete*

"MY FUCKING FOOT!!" Yoongi cries out in pain.

Jimin bursts into laughter at the sight of Yoongi trying to balance with a plastic bag with puke covered shoes in hand as well as trying to attempt to cradle his foot.

"Your. dead. Merida!" Yoongi juts his chin out of anger.

And that was it.

Running along the pavement

Running along the pavement. No that isn't right. Let me rephrase. *cough* Hobbling along the pavement, the pair chase after each other while screaming in pain as they keep treading on sharp gravel.

"Okay quits! My feet are about to fall off!" Jimin comes to a stop, panting while picking out the bits of concrete on his feet.

"Look who's the pussy now huh?!" Yoongi although in pain, smirks at the orange haired boy.

"Minty. Unless you want me to push you in some broken glass. I'd shut your mouth." Jimin glares.

"Empty threats." Minty rolls his eyes.

"Right that's it! get here!" Jimin forgets his sore feet for a minute as he bolts for Yoongi.

Yoongi is like a deer caught in headlights.

"I should probably start running." He gulps.

-

"Well we made it home successfully. Although I'm scarred for life about walking barefooted." Yoongi laughs.

"Idiot." Jimin mumbles.

"What was that?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh nothing." Jimin smiles sweetly.

"Hmm of course." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Well then..... thanks for tonight and for puking on my shoes. I had great fun." Jimin smiles.

"Sounds sarcastic but I'll take it." Yoongi smiles.

"I'm joking. I had fun. Really. I think that was the most fun I've had in months, years even." Jimin blushes slightly.

"Me too. Thank you for tonight too....... one last thing before you go...." Yoongi looks at the floor.

Why the sudden shyness?....

"Uh yeah?..." Jimin gulps slightly nervous.

"Can we take a picture? For memory purposes?" Yoongi almost chokes on his words.

"A picture?" Jimin widens his eyes.

"Yeah?.." Yoongi finally looks up to meet Jimins eyes.

"........uh...yeah if you want to." Jimin nervously shrugs.

"Okay.... come here then." Yoongi opens up his camera, changing it to selfie mode.

Standing their awkwardly the pair don't know what to do or say.

"Should we smile? Is this a serious photo or do we pull a funny face?" Jimin mumbles as he plays with the hem of his sleeve.

*click*

The camera flashes.

"Hey I wasn't ready!" Jimin pouts.

*click*

"Give it here I don't trust you!." Jimin takes yoongis phone and holds the camera up for a selfie.

"Okay 3...2..1 *click*"

"Shit I blinked

"Shit I blinked." Jimin whines.

"Cute." Yoongi mumbles.

"Huh?" Jimin widens his eyes.

"Goodnight Merida!" Yoongi smiles and runs off to his building.

But the "Ouch", "shit" and "my fucking foot!" Can still be heard by Jimin as Yoongi hobbles off to his apartment.