21

6.19pm

*ding dong*

With a confused pout and a waddle, Yoongi opens up his apartment door to find the sight, horrifying? Cute? He doesn't really know. But he knows indefinitely that this is going to be a long night.

"Well are you gonna help?!" Jimin raises his eyebrow as he barges into yoongis apartment, with bags and boxes full with Christmas decorations.

"You weren't kidding were you?!" Yoongi stands there absolutely baffled

"Nope." Merida smiles widely.

"Did I ever tell you I'm a christmas grinch?" Yoongi huffs to himself.

"How dare you! After this Christmas you'll love Christmas...ill make sure of it!" Jimin smirks as he pulls out the gigantic Christmas tree from the box.

"I hate it already." Yoongi sighs as he makes his way over to Jimin to help him. With a couple of tugs, the 8ft tree springs to life.

"Oh nice place by the way." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows.

"Creeper!" Yoongi fake covers his body.

"Oh stop it!" Jimin chuckles.
-

-4 hours later-

"Well god damn. I think you can see my apartment from outer space at this point." Yoongi laughs as he collapses on his sofa.

"If you see it from space, you know you did a good job." Jimin smiles as he nudges yoongis legs over to the side, then proceeds to sit down on yoongis sofa too.

"Who said you could sit there." Yoongi lifts his head up with fiery eyes.

"I-uh Sorry!" Jimin immediately stands up flustered.

"I'm joking you idiot." Yoongi cutely smiles as he yanks Jimin back down..... on his lap.

Both flushing pink, they both fall into silence.

"U-uh." Jimin stutters.

Yoongis eyes are about to pop out of his head as Jimins ass is directly on his crotch.

They both are flustered... extremely flustered.

Shuffling nervously on yoongis lap, Jimin doesn't know what to do. But instantly stops as Yoongi let's out a groan.

"I'm sorry!!!" Jimin stands up.

"How embarrassing." Yoongi whispers as he covers his crimson face.

"Right well..... uh I better get going. Uh see you tomorrow morning. Goodbye then." Jimin rushes to the door swinging it open as he trips on yoongis shoes.

"Jimin wait!" Yoongi runs after him but Jimin has already flew down the stairs and disappeared.