10

(Yoongis p.o.v)

5am

*beep beep beep*

"AHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP!!!" Yoongi bellows.

Grabbing ahold of his alarm clock he hits the off button with a hard whack.

"ONE MORE TIME YOONGI AND I WILL COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOUR ASS!" Marge shouts as she bangs on the other side of the wall.

"Sorry Marge." Yoongi gulps.

Getting out of bed, he peels back his black curtains and stretches his limbs as he stares up at the Autumn, orange sky.

Opening the window slightly ajar, he sticks his head out taking in the scenery around him aswell as the cold air.

"Ah refreshing." Yoongi mumbles.

Casually looking over at the cloned apartment building, opposite his own.

He has to double take.

"Huh?" He nearly chokes.

"Wait- is that?" He mumbles to himself.

Squinting as hard as he can to be sure.

A man is stood by his window taking in the morning sky too. It looks like he doesn't give a damn as he causally sips on his hot beverage.

But as he causally looks over at the opposite building. He pauses also.

Staring in absolute shock.

"MERIDA!!!!!" Yoongi laughs as he waves

The one and only Park Jimin lives directly opposite Min Yoongi.

Placing his white cup down, Yoongi can see Jimins face full of emotion. Especially the emotion of "what the fuck is happening right now."

"Minty?" Jimin shouts confusedly.

"GOOD MORNING!!" Yoongi smiles as he frantically waves.

"Min Yoongi I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT SHUT UP RIGHT THIS SECOND. I WILL KILL YOU." Marge bangs on the wall.

"Fuck I forgot she was there." Yoongi face palms.

"Marge I apologise for this. JIMIN! MEET ME AT THE PARK IN 10 MINUTES!!!" Yoongi cups his mouth as he shouts as loud as he possibly can.

"IS IT NECESSARY?! WE NEED TO GO TO WORK SO WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER SOON ANYWAY?!" Jimin shouts back.

"JUST DO AS I SAY MERIDA!" Yoongi smiles as he shuts his window and hurriedly gets ready for work.

"FUCK YOU! YOU JUST WINDOW HUNG UP ON ME!!!" Yoongi hears Jimin shout.

Yoongi chuckles as he peaks from behind his curtain at his new long distance neighbour. Jimin constantly rushes past his window in panic.

"Merida you're cute." Minty shakes his head as he turns around to get ready.