14

Multi coloured lights, screams, laughter and the smell of cotton candy surrounded them.

They ended up at the fair ground..... I don't know how they managed it. But here they stand, watching the rides wizz past them as they enter the land of youth.

"How?" Jimin looks at Yoongi confusedly.

"I don't know." Yoongi laughs.

"I wasn't really prepared for this kind of situation.... but fuck it let's go!" Jimin tugs yoongis jumper sleeve as they run into the mist of craziness.

-

"I feel sick." Yoongi gags.

"Stop being such a pussy. It was the tea cups for Christ sake." Jimin tries not to burst into fits of laughter.

"I was doing perfectly fine.... but noooooo!  YOU HAD TO GRAB THE WHEEL AND START SPINNING THE FUCKING CUP AT A HUNDRED MILES PER HOUR JIMIN!" Yoongi says baffled.

"I wanted to see how fast it goes. It went pretty fast didn't it?" Jimin holds his stomach as he erupts into a ball of laughter.

"I'm glad you care about my wellbeing." Yoongi holds his stomach in sickness.

"Hmm.... we should definitely go on-"

"No no no! We are not going on anymore rides!" Yoongi shakes his head.

"Your such a party pooper minty!" Jimin whines.

"Party pooper?! You've just dragged me through this entire fair ground and we've rode every single ride in this place, i think I'm entitled to refuse! If I go on one more ride I'm gonna puke in your mouth." Yoongi holds his stomach.

"Thanks. Just what I've always dreamed of." Jimin smiles sarcastically.

"I'll do it!" Yoongi warns.

"Fine. What about we get something to eat? I'm craving for some doughnuts!" Jimin suggests.

Yoongi randomly leans forward and takes a few deep breathes.

"Uh minty you ok-"

*yoongi throws up on Jimins shoes as well as his own*

"I'll take that as a no?" Jimin scrunches his face up in disgust.

"No." Yoongi wipes his mouth as he stands back up.

"Good thing I didn't like these shoes." Jimin huffs.

"That was a good aim though." Yoongi chuckles.

"Fuck you." Jimin glares.

"Like I said! Give me a time and place and I'll be there!" Yoongi smirks.

The Yoongi who just puked up his entire digestive system from just 30 seconds ago had gone and the annoying ass minty was present.