26

Yoongi pulls something from behind his back and hangs it above his head.

Mistletoe.

"M-merida. Would you l-like to..... would you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi blushes.

Jimin inhales sharply.

Oh how the oranged haired boy had waited so long to hear those words.

Jimin didn't say a thing, instead the action he was about to do next spoke for him.

Running to his minty, Merida kissed those lips he had always dreamed of kissing.

And that's how they stayed. Engulfing each other and doing something they had always longed to do.

As soon as their lips touched, sparks flew around the room, the zoo in their stomachs were dancing, and the little smile within the kiss was telling them it was about god damn time.

Breaking away because they couldn't breathe anymore, the pair smiled at each other with matching red blushed cheeks.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that to happen." Jimin hugs Yoongi tightly.

"Me too." Yoongi smiles.

And that's how the pair spent most of their day. Yoongi opened his presents from Jimin and they were unbelievable. Like Yoongi, Jimin thought about every present with precision.

They were soulmates indefinitely.

-

Tidying up the rapping paper, they moved on to cook their Christmas dinner together, with of course messing around and being complete idiots.

The sneakily eating most of the Christmas dinner without getting caught by the other, the playful nudges, kisses and cheeky little slaps of the booty when one gets given the opportunity.

It was the best Christmas by far.

They spent the rest of the evening wrapped up within each other, while talking about everything and anything. Life seriously couldn't get better for the two.

But how long would it last before it all comes crashing down?