INFINTY|4| Infinty stones

im gonna warn ya this one might be long so grab some food friends

this is gonna have to be a part 2 isn't that fun

(on google docs its around 9 pages long and 3718 words long so oof)

---------------------------

PUBLIC PARK,NEW YORK

TONY STARK AND HIS FIANCE PEPPER POTTS soon to be stark are enjoying a nice brisk walk in the New York public park,that is until tony says something stupid as usual then pepper turns her nice walk into a nice jog.

Tony stark jogs to catch up until they are both walking again "slow down,slow down. I'm totally not kidding" pepper looks over at her fiance and laughs slightly talking a little over him "You're totally rambling".

The genius looks at pepper talking over her "no, im not" he gives a small pout at his soon to be wife, the CEO gives her soon to be husband a confused look " Lost me" tony pauses for about two seconds before he's back to rambling again "Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?".

Pepper nods her head a little trying to follow the hero's rambling "Yeah" tony takes this as a sign to continue "Okay, and then you're like, 'Oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?', 'Oh! Someone's watching,' ''I'm gonna go in my pants."

Pepper can't help but be reminded of how much Tony and maria are alike when speaking " Right. And then you wake up, and in real life you actually have to pee". Tony turns towards the CEO and looks at her trying to get her to understand "yes".

The mother to maria stares at her fiance as though he has just told her the dumbest thing alive "Yeah.Everybody has that" the billionaire uses his hands as he tries to convey to pepper his idea  "Right! That's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night, I dreamt that Rees was an adult ..." 

Pepper smiles at him in amusement " You dreamt that Maria was an adult ?" Tony nods his head "Yes.She was an adult and get this...she had a little girl that looked just like her when she was five in her arms."

Pepper hums in thought as Tony continues to ramble "It felt so real. Rees named her after your uncle. Uh, what was his name?".

Pepper Potts nods her head in understanding at the ex avenger and gives a little tut "Right",

Tony snaps his fingers trying to remember the name that he just dreamt of hours ago "Morgan! Morgan"

Pepper raises an eyebrow "So you dreamt that our daughter had a daughter of her own." Tony, glad that she understands, nods his head "Yes ! But then she turns to look to her right and smiles-"

Pepper herself , smiles at the thought.She always thought her daughter's smile was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"- So she smiles and then this guy walks towards her with a little boy in HIS arms, she named him after me. " He can't help the beaming smile on his face at his grandson being named after himself.

Pepper had to hold back her coo.She thought it was adorable that her daughter loved her father so much that she decided to name her son after him.

" Maria leans towards the guy and kisses him right on the lips."

Pepper laughs at the frown on his face "The horror."

"Maria looked so happy Pep.She was beaming with pride , the guy had his arm wrapped around her waist and his other arm was holding their son.They looked like such a perfect family."

Pepper closes her eyes.Trying to visualize what her fiance had dreamt of.Wishing desperately that she could have been there to see it.

"Rees turned to me, and held Morgan out for me to hold.But before I could ...i woke up." Pepper smiles at her fiance "So you woke up and what ? thought our daughter was an adult rather than the teenager she is."