INFINITY|| The project

WOW IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP 

I KNOW CRAZY 

SO MARIA, COOPER,LILA AND NATE ARE BACK 

BUT ANYWAY 

ONTO THE STORYYYYYYY

-------------------------

MARIA STARK HUMS TO SOME AC/DC AS SHE MAKES SOME SANDWICHES FOR THE RUGRATS,today is the day that cooper gets to show off his beautiful science project, The science buddies as cooper likes to call them finally decided on a name for the project.

The light up potato....

Well let her rephrase,lila came up with the name.Maria shakes her head and smiles because holy damn she actually made a decent sandwich,just as the teen is about to take a deep breath she is interrupted by a cry.

A baby's cry

Maria sighs before she quietly goes up the stairs and into little nates room,the brown eyed girls locks onto brown eyes full of tears and she feels a frown take over her face "hey nate nate,what's the matter baby,you hungry,im hungry too".

The teen whispers quietly "M.A.D.S, can you please alert uncle clint and aunt laura that coops competition is today" the AI lets of a ding signalling that he has alerted everyone.As maria steps out of the room with baby nate in her hands she sees coopers tired from leaving his room.

"Morning kiddo,how was your dream about molly" coopers eyes become more awake and lock onto amused eyes "wel-well i didn't have a dream about molly and my sleep was fine until nate interrupted it".

Maria bounces a giggling nate "well he doesn't seem to care cop" cooper rolls his eyes and sighs "yeah,your right about that" the teen looks towards lilas room and quietly asks "cop cop,can you wake li please" cooper nods his head and walks into his sister's room.

Maria walks slowly down the stairs and makes her way over toward the kitchen.The young stark places nate on his high chair before going over to get his bottle "Here you go nate nate,lets give you a bottle".

The barton's run down the flight of stairs cooper with a little more spring in his step and lila annoyed at being woken "okay tigger i get it your excited to see Molly again" cooper doesn't even try to hide his smile.

"Yeah,I hope I do get to see her mar mar,isn't she just beautiful" maria closes her once open mouth before muttering "um well yeah she is pretty" cooper then decides that  la la land with molly is much more intersting than being in reality with the teen and his siblings.Lila makes a beeline toward the kitchen counter and stands on the stool.

"Wow you made sandwiches" maria glares playfully at the girl "yeah,and if you don't hurry and grab your school bags you won't get to have any" lilas eyes widen in fear before she's making a dash to her room "WAIT lila,breakfast fri-" maria sighs "and she's gone".

Maria looks over at cooper who is eating his cereal "okay buddy,once your finished with that go and grab your bag so we can head down to the school" cooper nods his head before finishing his breakfast.

As Cooper rushes up to grab his bad,lila comes down with her black widow bag "look mi mi,daddy got me auntie natties bag" maria smiles because that is a cool as bag "but look at the tag i have".

Maria confusedly looks at the tags and feels her eyes widen,the tag is an infinity symbol maria always loved the infinity sign "look,i also have books with you on it,you and auntie nat are my heros" marias eyes fill with tears "come here kiddo".

Lila runs into marias arms"thank you honey,you just made my day even more" cooper comes down the stairs with his hawk eye bag and captain america tag. "Okay kids let's go to school" lila and cooper both rush to grab their shoes and socks.