INFINITY|28|He's here

AHHHH OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAP 

LIEK HOLY MOLY 

GOLLY MARIA IS SUFFERING AND I DON'T WIKE IT

ANYWAY 

ONTO THE STORYYYYYYYYYYY

--------------------

OUTER SPACE,TITAN

MARIA WAKES WITH A JOLT HER EYES SNAP OPEN AND A TERRIFIED GASP LEAVES HER MOUTH.Peter Parker stares at her worriedly "You okay Smiles" Maria faces the Curley haired boy her face deathly white.

"Get my Dad and everyone here right now" Peter nods and hurries to get everyone.Once everyone is there Tony immediately goes to his daughter "You okay Rees,you look like you've seen a ghost"

Maria whispers hurriedly "Get into your positions,h-h-he's here" The Guardians and kinda Avengers all get into position.Doctor strange sits on what may have been plaza steps once as Thanos enters through the portal he created.

The Titan scans the area looking for his precious granddaughter,not being able to he looks around the place remembering

The Titan scans the area looking for his precious granddaughter,not being able to he looks around the place remembering.....but soon he is brought out of his reminiscing when a voice shouts "Oh, yeah, you're much more of a 'Thanos.' "

Thanos stares straight at the wizard "I take it the Maw is dead

Thanos stares straight at the wizard "I take it the Maw is dead.This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." The doctor doesn't back down from the stare,in fact he stares harder "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

Thanos moves towards the time stone keeper "And where do you think he brought you?" The titan fails to notice his Daughters boyfriend crouched behind wreckage with his weapon ready,as his granddaughter and her best friend peek from above and behind Doctor Strange.

The wizard's eyes dart around the plant before he blinks and sarcastically says "Let me guess. Your home?" Thanos smilies reminiscently at his old home with a hand resting on his thigh "It was. And it was beautiful."Thanos curls his gauntleted fist and activates the Reality Stone to show Strange Titan before it was destroyed.