INFINITY|18| I never found the stone

HEYYY GUYS 

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILEEEE

BUT IM BACKKKKKK

I HAVE BEEN EDITING BECAUSE WHEN I GET STRESSED OUT I EDIT 

BLAME SCHOOL FOR THE STRESS 

BUT NOW IM BACK WITH THIS CHAP 

ANYWAY 

ONTO THE STORYYYYY

-----------------------

OUTER SPACE, THANOS SHIP

GAMORA SITS NEAR THE THRONE DEEP INSIDE HER OLD HOME,THE GREEN WOMAN CAN SEE her father walking towards her with a cup of food in his large purple hands, holding the cup out towards his daughter.

The purple titan although his voice is terrifyingly deep caringly says to his daughter, "I thought you might be hungry." Gamora takes the offered food and holds it in her hand looking down at the cup with pure hate.

The member of the guardians looks up at her father with pure hate and disgust for everything he has done to her.The Zehoberi woman throws the cup at the throne with as much power she can muster.The same throne her father use to sit on while he watched his two daughters battle when they were kids and still naive to everything.

Gamora mutters with so much distaste "I always hated that chair." Thanos stares at the chair with sadness " So I've been told. Even so. I'd hoped you and your older sister could sit here one day and rule,and when your time passes,my granddaughter,your niece could rule with her mother and aunts."

The green woman's eyes become teary eyed at the thought of the baby she once knew "did you know that she was alive?" Thanos looks his daughter head on "I always knew" Gamora scoffs tears streaming down her green cheeks "All this time,you had nebula and i believe they died,our own family,and this whole time you KNEW that our niece was alive".

Just as Thanos is about to open his mouth to answer,gamora beats him to it "I hated this room. This ship. I hated my life." the father dejectedly sighs " You told me that too." Thanos climbs up the stairs getting to the last one he decides to sit, knowing now that his daughter hates the throne 'Every day. For almost twenty years."

Gamora turns her back not looking at her father as she brokenly says "I was a child when you took me." Thanos states "I saved you." The beautiful green woman finally turns around but not in the way her father was hoping.

"No. No. We were happy on my home planet." Thanos puts his hands together and tells his daughter "Going to bed hungry, scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I'm the one who stopped that."

Gamora sadly turns her head away " Do you know what's happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It's a paradise." The last of her kind whispers brokenly "Because you murdered half the planet."

"A small price to pay for salvation." Gamora horrified cannot speak more than a whisper "You're insane." Thanos pleads for his daughter to understand " Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources are finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction.It needs Infinity to restore the world to former glory".

The aunt not liking how her niece is being used as a weapon angrily shouts "You don't know that!" Thanos rolls his head not wanting to lose his temper at his daughter, "I'm the only one who knows that. At least, I'm the only one with the will to act on it."

Thanos walks towards his daughter "For a time... you had that same will... as you and your sisters fought by my side,Daughter.The same one that i sense in my granddaughter." In the most heartbreaking voice Gamora utters "I'm not your daughter. Everything I hate about myself you taught me."