INFINTY|8| Who the hell are you guys

DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD ADD GIFS ONTO ALL MY CHAPS ?
(SO EACH CHAP WOULD HAVE GIFS ON THEM)

LET ME KNOW,CAUSE I CAN ADD THEM AFTER I FINISHED THE STORY

NOW ONTO THE STORY

--------------------------------------------

NEW YORK,PUBLIC PARK

IRON MAN AND SIPDER MAN CONTINUE FIGHTING the big ass alien,until they see doctor strange flying through the park "Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it! " Peter doesn't have to be told twice "on it!".

Peter parker chases Ebony Maw,webbing his way through New York trying to catch up to the alien and wizard,maw sees the pesky insect and throws a Rocket Mortgage billboard at the boy trying to get rid of him.

Peter untangles himself from the billboard uttering a "not cool!" and then the teenage boy is of again,maria finds floating really difficult if she can go by the bruises on her body and the amounts of times she has bumped into walls

The girl looks around for any sign of the wizard or well anyone she frickin knows,and ends up seeing ebony maw,the girl glares before she's flying,well attempting to fly full force at the nasty thing.

Only to be snatched by the thing itself,she feels herself being tied up with what seems to be a street pole and then all the girl feels is darkness. Maw carrying his unconscious sibling bends all utility poles in the path of the fleeting cloak,finally snagging the loyal garment and ripping it lose of her master.

Ebony maw takes infinity onto the ship with no one knowing placing her down before going to collect the time stone keeper.Before the doctor can hit the concrete,the teenaged boy snatches him up,just as he is about to web them both out of there,he feels himself being snatched by a blue beam,

Spiderman latches onto a street pole,only for the alien to uproot it, sending Doctor Strange, Cloak and teenager on their way to his ship. The young web shooter gives out a panicked breath "Ah mr stark im being beamed up".

Tony feels fear creeping its way onto his body,one of his kids is being beamed up and the other is God knows where "Hang on, kid".Cull Obsidian's hammer doubles as a claw, pinning Iron Man to the ground and shorting his suit.

As Obsidian jumps towards The older stark, blades ready to end this fight, he is sent through a portal instead. The alien turns and leaps to return the same way, but Wong closes it rapidly,only Obsidian's severed hand makes it back to the park. Bruce kicks the hand away with a noise of disgust.

Tony stark shakes himself free of the dwarfs weapon that has now become powerless "wong you're invited to my wedding" and then he takes towards his kid "give me a little juice F.R.I.D.A.Y".