INFINITY|27| My little stone

HI THIS ONE IS VERY VERY SHORT 

BUT OOF IT IS WORTH IT 

MARIA IS HERE AND SHE AINT PLAYING NO GAMESSSS

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYY

------------------

THANOS SPACE SHIP

MARIA STARK FEELS HER BROWN EYES OPEN AND A FAMILIAR ROOM SURROUNDS HER the teenage girl whimpers releasing that the familiar room is in fact thanos ship "No god please not here".

The titan walks closer to his granddaughter taking in her beauty "Hello my child" Maria feels herself facing the titan " I am NOT your child" The purple titan sighs "I know your mad a-" Maria scoffs.

"I am more than mad,who the hell do you think you are and how the hell am i able to do th-" the grandfather doesn't let her finish "My granddaughter,you are finally harnessing your true power" Marias eyes scrunch up in confusion.

"My 'true power' ". Thanos nods his head and takes a seat on the step "Yes you are able to harness the powers of the infinity stone,its how your able to see and do things that no normal human could".

Maria swallows harshly "I don't want them,get rid of them" The Titan chuckles sending shivers down the teens spine "My child you possess the powers of the universe and instead of wanting to harness them... you want to get rid of them"

Maria glares "Yes" Thanos shakes his head "The world doesn't work that way i'm afraid" The brown haired teen takes a breath before moving closer to the titan "Why did you kill her...your 'little one' "

Thanos feels sadness take over him "Because I had to sacrifice your aunt for the fate of the universe" Maria tilts her head " My aunt?" Thanos smirks "Yes Granddaughter,your true Mother was my daughter"

Maria stumbles back pressing a hand to her chest wanting air but not quote being able to reach it the girl feels herself muttering "No" over and over again.

No way can she be related to the thing that has given her nightmares for as long as she can remember...

No fucking way

Once the teen is able to catch her breath she feels a glare take over. "Listen closely thanny pack because im only going to say this once" The 16 year old girl becomes eye level with the sitting Titan.

"I will make sure that you die a very slow and very painful death" Thanos stares with a proud look in his eyes seeing so much of his daughter in his granddaughter.Maria feels a cold hand grab her shoulder turing the girl around.

And the teen feels herself scream.

Because she's come face to face with the one thing that scares her most...

Her mother.

"Hello my little stone" Maria feels herself closing her eyes as tight as she can wanting to be rid of this nightmare..but as her eyes open

She's still in the same place..

Still in the same nightmare..

Maria shoves the woman "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" And then the woman dusts away as though she was nothing.Maria whips her head towards her Grandfather "What the hell just happened"

Thanos smiles wide "Your channeling your powers Infinity" Maria fells chills go down her spine at the name.Thanos tilts his head a little,mockingly at the girl he repeats words she once said to her father "Infinity you were right, it is quite... poetic isn't it"

Maria laughs with no humour to be heard because of fucking course...

For someone that is supposed to have the powers of the universe she sure doesn't feel like it

The girl pokes a middle finger at the roof and at the titan.Thanos moves closer to the girl asking "What are you doing child" Maria rolls her shoulders squaring up "Oh you knowing just showing two pieces of shits my true feelings"

"FUCK YOU UNIVERSE" Marias now glowing red eyes connect with her grandfathers "And fuck you grandfather"

The girl slightly hovers above the Titan...A red aura surrounding her hands all the way to her finger tips.Thanos watches in wonder as the little reality that he has created is being destroyed by the girl.The more his reality gets destroyed the more her eyes and hands glow.

Thanos chuckles uttering one thing that makes the girl shudder...

"I'm here Infinity,can you sense it"

OOF I HAVE CHILLS 

I KNOW THIS WAS VERY SHORT 

BUT OMG LOOK AT MY BABY GOOOOO

NOW ONTO 

MARVEL MEME OF THE DAY