INFINITY|20| Were the Avengers man

HI IM BACKKKKK

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY 

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING ALRIGHT !!

NOW ONTOOOOOOOO THE STORYYYYYYYYYY

-------------------

OUTER SPACE,TITTAN

MARIA STARK KICKS A NON EXISTENT ROCK AS THE SHIP CONTINUES TO GO INTO NOTHINGNESS,Maria lets out a loud laugh because that was funny. Or maybe she's just losing air since they are ya know IN SPACE !

The father turns his head towards his daughter "Rees,care to share with the class what is so funny" Maria just stares at her father "Um well you see we are in space" Tony gives his daughter a deadpan stare.

"Really,I had no idea,Peter did you have any idea that we were in SPACE" But instead of an answer to the question,The teenage boy asks his own "Hey, what's going on?" Stephan strange who is also staring out the same window voices " I think we're here."

Tony's face only holds that of panic "I don't think this rig has a self-park function". The father Urgently demands "Pete,Rees.Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?"

Maria runs over towards the device as Peter quickly rushes out "Yep, got it." Tony looks over towards his kids "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." The teenagers both stare at each other.

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Maria makes eye contact with her father "Yeah like Pete said ready" as they approach closer towards the plant The brown eyed girl hears her brother panicky shout "We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!"

Maria trusting her father doesn't shout instead she just awaits her fathers next instructions,The man known as Iron Man helmet consumes him same as his protege Spiderman.Maria frowns at the pair.

BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE HER FUCKING HELMET OR WATCH !

Maria feels herself losing her gripping a little from the jolt of the ship hitting something "EXCUSE ME BUILDING THATS RUDE". The man who goes by Doctor Strange steps between the man and kids as he creates the Shield of the Seraphim around them all.Anticipating a rough landing.

And a rough landing it is....

The ship, now reduced to about 45% plows through the dirt and stops.leaning slightly to one side. Maria feels herself land roughly onto the ground knocking her already pounding head,as she looks around she sees the wizard going to help her now de helmeted father up.

Both of the older men end up panting from the exertion of arrival as Tony gets to his feet "You alright?" The older stark tries to catch his breath "That was close. I owe you one" The wizard nods his head.Tony searches for his daughter and sees her trying to stand up.

"Rees,you okay" Maria gives her father a deadpan expression "DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU" Maria winces afterwards and quietly says "Im sorry dad,my head is just killing me" The father rushes over to his daughter and pulls her into a hug.

"It's okay honey,come on we gotta get up" as the father and daughter stand they both see Peter descend from above in what Maria likes to call 'his classical spidey-like fashion.' The teenage boys voice comes out in a breathless rush "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."