INFINITY|24| And get this man a shield

HELLO 

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP FOR YOU ALL 

I KNOW IM SO NICE 

YOUR WELCOME 

HOPEFULY YOU ENJOY 

---------------------

NEW YORK,AVENGERS TOWER 

STEVE ROGERS SITS ON THE COUCHES IN THE AVENGERS COMPOUND STARING AT HIS STARK PHONE the star spangled man with a plan tries to get it to turn on but to no avail lucky for him his niece enters the room.

"Hey Grandpa Steve you alright" The blonde haired man's head shots up at hearing his nieces amused voice "No the stupid phone won't turn on" Maria smirks as she makes her way over towards her uncle jumping onto the couch.

"Well it would help if you push the button on the right side" Steve pushes the button and his phone lights up as well as his blue eyes "Wow" Maria giggles at her Uncle "And if you slide the screen you can open it to your home screen".

Steve nods his head doing exactly that "That's a sad background white really it's like the phone knows that you were stuck in ice...what shall we change it to" The captain thinks before saying "Peggy" Marias brown eyes look away from the plain white snow background to her uncles figure.

"Okay Uncle Stevie we can make it of Auntie Peggy" The two sit in silence until Maria breaks it "What can you remember about her" Steve feels a smile take over his face "I remember everything" The brown haired teen smiles.

"I remember when I was little Dad used to take me to visit her.We would even go visit the Howling Commandos and Uncle Bucky,I haven't seen Auntie peggy since last month" The man out of time sighs sadly "I haven't been in a few weeks" Marias eyes light up with an idea.

"I've got it" Steve waits for the young Stark to clarify "We could take a Stark jet and go see her today and then go visit the howling commandos and Uncle Bucky's grave site..if your okay with it of course".

Steve feels tears pricking his eyes as he stares at his niece "Yeah Doll i would love that" The Uncle reaches out to give the teen a hug hug and kiss on her temple.

------------------

Steve Rogers snaps out of his thoughts when he feels a tap on his shoulder,Nomad is able to see Sam piloting the quinjet as Bruce,Rhodey,Wanda and Vision sit on the seats,Steve is then able to tell that it was Natasha that took him out of his thoughts.

"You okay Steve" Steve nods his head and gives his partner a sad smile "Was just thinking about Maria" Natasha gives her fellow ex avenger the same smile "Yeah I was as well".Steve gets up from his place and walks towards the pilot's seat.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Sam doesn't turn around and instead puts in the coordinates " I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam throttles the stick into gear making the ship go faster.

Wanda places a hand on her lover shoulder making vision place one on top of hers.Everyone on board waits as the Quinjet passes through a camouflage force field into Wakanda's Golden City's valley and lands at the airfield outside the palace.

Okoye walks with her king and members of her tribe towards the landing pad "When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world... this is not what I imagined.