INFINITY|26|Bring me Thanos

AHHHHHH 

HELLO 

WE ARE BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP 

SO THINGS ARE GETTING INTERSTING 

AND I AM NOT READY FOR TITAN 

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYY

--------------------

EARTH,WAKANDA

CARRIERS HOVER OVER THE GROUND WITH WAKANDAN SOLDIERS AND NATASHA,STEVE AND BUCKY on board; Rhodey and Sam keep pace overhead with Bruce is in the Hulk-buster armour. Natasha looks from where she is standing on the ship.

"How we looking, Bruce?" The doctor now in the suit of armour feels himself Leaping jogging along, keeping up with the carriers, and overall just utterly delighted "Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually--".

And then all it takes is one small rock to take down the hulk buster,the gamma radiation survivor grunts from the impact as a carrier goes by, Okoye gives him a dubious look. Bruce then finally stands up.

 Bruce then finally stands up

"I'm okay. I'm okay." .Rhodey voices from inside his suit of armour "I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Unknown to the group the two heat signatures are actually Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian.

The carrier pilots swerve into U-turns, causing their craft to tilt and allowing the practiced soldiers to slide over one side into a run,never coming to a complete halt. A Dora Milaje shouts a command nearby as the last Wakandan's join ranks.

"MAYEFA YA HU! MAYEFA YA HU! MAYEFA YA HU! MAYEFA YA HU! MAYEFA YA HU!" M'Baku, Lord of the Jabari, rallies his soldiers with a war chant. He stops as King T'Challa nears him.The king and M'Baku both clasp wrists as the king gratefully says "Thank you for standing with us." M'Baku responds in their native tongue "Of course, brother."

The Black Panther, Captain America, and Black Widow walk to the edge of the barrier, where Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian stand. Proxima tests the strength of the barrier by drawing her sword across it consideringly.

Natasha tauntingly says "Where's your other friend?" Proxima replies darkly "You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone.and he will have the girl Infinity ...or as you all know her by Maria"

Steve rogers face becomes defense at hearing his nieces name being brought up "That's not gonna happen." The kings voice is commanding and deep as he says "You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

"