INFINITY|14| On its way

HEY HEY HEY 

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP FOR YOUUUUUU

HOPEFULY YOU GUYS ENJOY 

THIS ONES PRETTY SHORT 

NOW ONTO THE STORY

----------------------

AVENGERS COMPOUND NEW YORK

THE QUINJET ARRIVES AT THE UPSTATE NEW YORK AVENGERS HQ,as the group of fugitives walk into their old home they stumble Upon war machine speaking to the man that ruined their lives.

The mans gruff voice can be heard throughout the compound "Still no word from Vision?" rhodey sits on the edge of the table " Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh." the brown eyed man looks over towards the holographic view of secretary ross and his men.

"On a stolen Quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals." rhodey gets up from where he was sitting just moments ago and points towards the hologram version of ross "You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?".

Ross not seeming fazed at all by rhodey's comment continues to sit there reading a file "My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own" the uncle to maria stark doesn't back down "If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here."

The man devil gets up from his place and walks closer to the colonel "I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel." the soldier looks down at his leg brace that his best friend and niece created for him, crossing his arms he bitterly says "That's right. And I'm pretty sure I've paid for that."

The secretary looks down at the man's legs before looking rhodey dead on "You have second thoughts?" rhodey doesn't back down from as his niece would say fossils stare "Not anymore." footsteps alert the holographic and non holographic mens attention.

Steve rogers leads his team of fugitives through the compounds hallway and toward rhodey and unfortunately secretary ross, the captain being the true gentleman he is says "Mr. Secretary." ross moves from where he was standing in front of war machine and stands in front of the black widow instead.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Natasha stares coldly towards the man and cooly says "You could use some of that right now." ross gives a tusk before addressing steve "The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?".

 And you think, all is forgiven?"