INFINITY|34| Motherf-

HI 

I HAVE NO WORDS 

SO I GUESS JUST READ 

OKIE ONTO THE STORY 

---------------------

NICK FURY AND MARIA HILL ARE DRIVING ALONG NEW YORK'S STREETS THE EX DIRECTOR TURNS to face his second in command "Still no word from the Starks?" The older Maria shakes her head.

"No, not yet. We're watching every satellite in both hemispheres, there's still nothing." The ex shield agents attention goes down towards the device that Receives three beeps.Nick voices his concerns "What is it?"

Marias head looks up towards her friend for a second before going back down to the device "Multiple bogeys over Wakanda." Nick doesn't take his eye of the road as he questions " Ten times bigger. The second in command answers "Ten times bigger."

Nick takes his eye off the road " Tell Klein. We'll meet him at- " before Nick can finish a car spirals out of control in front of them. "NICK!" Both agents get out of the car to check on the passengers.Maria goes forward while Nick stays by the cars door.

"They okay?" Behind their vehicle, a motorcycle lies in the middle of the street as a concerned citizen approaches it. "There's no one here."They hear helicopter rotor sounds from the direction they'd come, smashing into the building causing civilians to scream in fright.

The two are now witnessing civilians around them suddenly disintegrating before their eyes or eye in Fury's case.The bald headed man calms voice says "Call Control. Code Red." Maria grabs the mans attention "Nick?"

Fury turns around only to be met with Marias disintegrating body. Nick worriedly says "Hill?"Nick turns around not believing what he is seeing.As he turns he watches as a man disappear as the other man looks in shock.

Nick shoves the man hurrying to get to his bag,bringing out an old pager to contact an old friend only to feel himself slowly starting to disappear "Motherf-" And then the man disappears...

But the pager beeps alerting who ever is on the other side...finally a symbol pops up on the small devices screen

That symbol being

Captain Marvel

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LIED YOU GUYS 

WE HAVE ONE MORE WITTLE SCENE 

BUT FIRST WE NEED SOME MARVEL MEME UP IN HERE

MARVEL MEME OF THE DAY