INFINITY|13|Baby-sitting is always fun

THIS ONE WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE

IT WILL BE LONG

BUT WORTH IT

ALSO HELLO FORGOT TO SAY HELLO

HOW RUDE OF ME

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYY

--------------------

UNKNOWN ROAD

MARIA STARK SITS IN THE PASSENGER SIDE OF HER UNCLE CLINTS 4 WHEEL PICK UP TRUCK, the 13 year old girl and the archer sing as they drive along the quiet road on their way to his farm house.

Now listen clint and maria can admit they are huge taylor swift fans,the same can't be said for the person they had passed moments ago telling them to "shut the fuck up" which maria finds super rude because she thought she sounded like taylor herself thank you very much.

And so the young stark shouts into the wind "shut the fuck down sir" clint gives the girl a weird look "what does that even mean" maria starts bursting out laughing "honestly uncle clint i have no idea it just slipped out".

The uncle and niece just finished singing you belong with me before clint turns the radio down,knowing his niece is about to ask him a question "so uncle clint" the father's eyes squint in questioning towards the teen.

"I was wondering,are there any boys in the area,because if so where's your chainsaw" clint gives a laugh that sounds as though it has come from his belly and shakes his head in amusement "last I checked none near us".

Maria feels herself letting out a relieved sigh "I hope if Lila chooses to date she chooses a good person ! Because that's what she deserves." Clint felt his eye twitch at the thought of his daughter dating anyone "you twitch your eye anymore Popeye,people will start to think you have an eye infection".

The blonde haired man playfully rolls his eyes "har har,why did laura and I invite you again" maria smirks evilly "because you needed someone to watch over the three Mustkers while you and auntie laura go to the tower for some important meeting,which sounds boringggggg. Plus I was the only one available"

Clint hums jokingly in thought "ah that's right i remember now" maria tusks "that's okay,you're getting old it's expected" clint whacks maria over the head with his left hand while his right hand stays glued on the steering wheel.

"Your funny kid" maria in stark fashion states "of course i am Merida" the adult and teen are absorbed in a quiet silence with the radio slowly filling out the car until maria asks "wait a minute i'm 13 isn't it illegal for me to watch the kiddies while you and auntie laura are not only out but at the compound".

And clint being the mature adult he is responds with "i'm an avenger,i'm above the law" maria scoffs "sure,say that again when your in jail and i'm watching you from outside the cell" the brown haired girl lets out a yawn.

The 13 year old girl leans her head on the passenger door,falling asleep instantly.Clint barton continues to drive but does look over to give his niece a found smile,she is just like her father.

-----------------

CLINTS FARM

Maria is awoken to the sounds of tires rolling on gravel.The tired teen rubs her eyes feeling sleep boogers on her knuckles,maria wipes them on her dad's old MIT jumper not feeling sorry about it at all.

Maria feels the car coming to a stop,the girl then sorta feeling bad about doing that to her dads poor jumper opens the car door and wipes her jumper clearing it of the sleep boogers,see she can be a nice person sometimes.