INFINITY|23| Dopey Stark

I AM BACKKKKK

HELLO 

THIS CHAP WAS VERY FUN TO WRITE 

MARIA FOR ONCE ISNT SUFFERING 

WELL NOT BADLY ANYWAY

OR MAYBE I LIE 

GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT 

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYYYY

-----------------

AVENGERS COMPOUND,UPSTATE

TONY STARK WAS AWAITING A PHONE CALL FROM THE DENTIST AFTER HAVING TAKEN HIS DAUGHTER to get her wisdom teeth removed,The father feels himself drumming his pen on the table as Rhodey sat beside him.

"Tones she's gonna be okay,its just the dentist" The older stark sighs "I know,but Rees has a fear of needles and-" The soldier puts a reassuring hand on his best friends shoulder "Sunshine is going to be fine Tony".

As the two men sit in the avengers compounds meeting room a ring interrupts Tony immediately rushes to grab his phone from his pocket and puts the device on speaker "Hello is this Mr Stark" Tony nods his head before giving a verbal response.

"Yes" the receptionist has a smile in her voice, "I am just calling to let you know that the surgery went well and that our doctors are with her now" Rhodey nods his head glad that his goddaughter is okay.

"Oh that's good" The receptionist continues "It appears your daughter wants to talk to you" Rhodey has a small smirk on his face as he waits to hear his nieces voice "Hiya daddy" The teens voice sounds muffled and very high pitched.

"Hey baby" Tony feels a smile take over his face, "Dad,I fink They kidnap me" The father looks over the phone and towards his daughter's godfather "No baby they didn't kidnap you" But the daughter is too drugged up to listen.

"I haf to escape em" Tony sighs "No honey,you need to wait there im gonna come get you alright" Maria gives a dramatic sigh "Okay daddy i believe in you" The older Stark can hear a nurses voice.

"Maria you need to keep biting on the gauze" Tony can hear his daughters muffled voice "I try,Where is my tongue" Rhodey doesn't hide his laugh "Stap laughing uncle its not fanny" The older genius speaks over the laughter.

"I'm coming now you sit and be good okay" Maria decides to speak some wisdom "I don't move,chair nice" Tony shakes his head in amusement "I love you baby" Maria gives a loving sigh "I LOVE ME TOO"

And then the call ends

Rhodey gives a loud laugh making Tony look at his best friend "There are no words to describe Ria" Tony laughs shaking his head "She's a stark we're the whole dictionary". Rhodey rolls his eyes at his brothers cocky attitude.

"Go on pick up my goddaughter" Tony grabs his car keys and makes his way towards his car "See you soon"

--------------------

Tony finally makes it to New York's Best Dentist closing his orange audi's door and heading towards the large glass doors.The receptionist eyes widen because although she talked to the man,it's still weird to see him in person.

"M-Mr Stark your daughter is just being put in a wheelchair now she won't be long" Just as the receptionist says it,Tony is able to see his daughters bouncing form "Miss Stark you need to sit still"

Marias wide eyes look up at the nurse "Im Driving my car, broom broom" Tony smiles before coughing loudly drawing Marais attention from the nurse to her Dad "OH MY GOD MY DADDYS HERE,LOOK EVERYONE"