Chapter 32

Lia

We watch 4 different horrors, much to my displeasure. It's not that I'm afraid of ghosts or demons or any other shit, I'm just really uncomfortable with it. I can't sleep that well after watching something like that, my mind keeps replaying the images from the movie in my dreams and it wakes me up few times during the night.

Blake is about to fucking get it. I'm going to wake him up every time I get up.

"Sleepy?" Blake must've caught my yawn, as he whispers into my ear.

"A little, but I'll make it till the end of the movie." I lean back to answer him.

"Are you staying over?"

"It's too late to drive anyway." I shrug, turning back to the TV.

"What about you guys? You're staying?" Blake turns to William and Tyler, who watch us with inquisitive looks.

"Yeah, probably. Unless you don't want us here?" Tyler wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, making me roll my eyes.

"It's not like you're staying in my room, so I don't care. Sweetheart, you okay with that?" I frown in confusion at that.

"It's your house." I shrug.

"Okay then. My parents said something about leaving in the morning for a wedding of their friend, so we'll have the house to ourselves, unless you have to go home." Blake snuggles into the crook of my neck as he speaks.

"I don't. My dad is out for some business for the next few days, he'll be back on Thursday, maybe Friday." I tell him, pulling my hands into the sleeves of his hoodie. It's getting a little cold.

Blake wraps his arms around my shoulders, keeping me warm. We finish the rest of the movie in silence, with occasional kisses on the back of my neck from Blake. After we're done, we clean up the pizza boxes and Blake and I wash the glasses before going to beds. Ty and Will take guest bedroom while I stay with Blake, as usual.

"Just so you know, if I wake up, you wake up. It's your punishment for those damn movies." I warn Blake as we get he gets on the bed after his shower.

He just smiles at me, engulfing me in his arms before giving me a deep kiss and pulling the blanket up.

"Night, sweetheart."

"Night, Cakey."

Blake

I wake up when bright light hits my face. I should've pulled the blinds down. I mentally curse as the sunlight hits me straight in the face. I turn around, only to find Lia lying on her back with her arms stretched out and her hair pulled into a messy bun on the top of her head. I always found it funny that she ties her hair up to sleep, so I asked her about it. She explained that if she didn't tie it up, she could strangle herself in her sleep, since her hair is so long. I never commented on her sleeping habits ever since.

I get closer to Lia's sleeping form and with my arm around her midriff I put my head on her chest, going back to sleep. She's better than my pillow.

The next time I'm woken up by someone poking my cheek. I hide my face further into my pillow, trying to get away from the incessant fingers.

"Blake, get up."

"Go away." I mumble into my pillow.

"I'd love to, but I can't move." My pillow shakes as slender fingers run through my hair.

Wait, my pillow shakes?

I raise my head, only to be met with Lia's gorgeous hazel eyes as she strokes my head.