Bonus Chapter - Trip Pt. 1

Hello lovelies!!! 

First, I want to thank you for 1k reads, it's nice to see that someone enjoys my story 💗

Since I'm still working on Biker's Treasure, I'll start uploading the sequel of the Ghost sometime after New Year. I have a few projects that I want to finish in 2020 and I hope you'll like them, too. 

As a small token of appreciation to everyone that reads my story (^-^)

Lia

"Is that all? You sure you don't need anything else?" Blake asks for 50th time, looking at my suitcase questioningly.

"I always pack light. It's no use bringing a lot for a week-long trip." I shrug.

We're going on a trip with our friends next week, for whole 2 weeks. I've been healing over the last three months and I couldn't even attend my own graduation, but I don't feel bad about it. Once summer started, my Cakey disappeared with my dad, which I only found out after he came back, looking hotter than ever. I've been staying with Blake's parents while he was gone, since I still had to go for physical therapy because of my hip.

During the time Blake was gone, I spent a lot of time with Layla. She's actually quite nice once you see through her facade. We would go to a lot of places, just exploring the town's attractions. Blake's friends - or I should say our friends - didn't really go anywhere and would sometimes hang out with us, constantly expressing how bad they feel about what happened to me. They've been visiting me a lot in the hospital, so they knew how severe my wounds were. Whenever they were around, they never let me do anything, even going as far as carrying me around.

Since we're all going to different colleges, the guys suggested going on a trip to make some memories before we go separate ways.

After a long and exhausting discussion – it wasn't easy to decide where we're going to go, since everyone had a different idea – we chose to go to the beach, specifically Long Beach Island. Since it's the end of the summer, this is our last chance to have a long get together before we go to college.

Blake and I are going to Berkeley, Layla is going to San Francisco, and the guys are going each a different way, so we'll all end up in different parts of the country, which means we won't see each other all that much anymore. That's why we wanted to go on a trip once Blake returned from his 'training' with my dad.

My dad took Blake with him back to Chicago, to supposedly train him. Of course, he didn't tell me about it, only letting me know after they left, which is why we couldn't spend the summer at Sam and Jared's cabin by the lake.

"I've never seen a woman pack less than 2 suitcases for a trip this long. You're one of a kind, kitten, that's for sure." Blake laughs, plopping down on my bed with a tired sigh.

"Don't you dare go to sleep, we need to get moving." I admonish seriously. We do need to move, since we're going to stay at my dad's house in Chicago before we fly to Atlantic City, from where we'll drive to our rented house on Long Beach Island.

"Ugh. You're so strict."

"I have to be, cause my baby doesn't listen to me." I mock, jumping on him, getting a pained groan in response.

"My kitten has claws. So abusive." Blake sighs.

"I'm not abusive! – I rebuke – I don't mistreat you, do I?"