Chapter 47

Blake

I can honestly say that last night was the best night in my life. I have been with a fair share of girls, but with no feelings involved, it felt... empty.

With Lia, though, I felt like I would burst into tears, overwhelmed by the raging emotions surging through me. At first I was worried that I would trigger something from her past, but I didn't notice any signs of discomfort on her face throughout the night.

"What are you thinking about?" Lia pulls me from my thoughts, snuggled into my side, running her finger over the tattoo on my chest.

"You." She chuckles at this, getting on top of me, her bare chest pressed against mine. I love it when she does that.

"What about me?" She runs her fingers through my disheveled hair.

"How amazing you are. I am so lucky I asked you out, even if it was just to pretend, otherwise I would never know what I was missing all this time." I lean up and peck her nose and lips, circling my arms around her.

"I'm the lucky one. I've been alone for so long and if it weren't for you, I don't think I would ever let anyone in." I smile at her, rubbing the soft skin of her back and waist.

"I love you so much, kitten." I quietly say, getting a happy grin in response.

"I love you too, Cakey. – she gives me a peck – Did you like your present?" She asks curiously.

"You mean the lingerie or the sex?" I shock her with the bluntness, making her almost choke on air.

"Oh god!" She groans, putting her head on my chest, while I laugh. She's been saying it a lot last night.

"I loved my presents, both of them. I wouldn't mind getting them all the time." I decide to tease her a little.

"Pervy Cakey." I burst out laughing at that. I have never been called that.

"I know you've been with a lot of girls in the past, so... I was a little worried that I wouldn't be enough for you." Lia actually sounds shy and insecure. It's the first time I've seen her like this.

"Kitten, look at me. – I tilt her head up a little – Yesterday was the best night of my life. You are more than enough. With the other girls I never felt what I felt with you. Never. So don't ever put yourself down, got it?"

"It's just that... I don't know. I don't want you to be disappointed. My only experience is being raped in a dark alley and... I don't know. I just don't feel that confident when it comes to sex." I feel tears prickle my eyes.

"I love you, Lia. – I sternly tell her – Nothing you do, especially in bed – I add with a heavy look – will feel anything but amazing. But if you don't believe me, we can just do it again and again, and again. We have all the time in the world." I say hotly, moving my hand downwards to her ass. This is all mine.

We stay in bed for few more hours and I prove to Lia just how amazing she makes me feel. She needs to realize how perfect she is and I will be there to ensure she does.

After taking a shower together we go to the kitchen, where Lia prepares our lunch with me following her around like lost puppy, unable to take my hands off her.

I keep Lia on my lap while we eat and for once she doesn't say anything. I know we were pretty close before, but now I feel even more connected to her. It's like we're two pieces of puzzle that were finally put together.

I take the blanket from the couch before leaving the house, following my girl, who wanted to go to the lake. I lay it on the ground and lie down on it, Lia following right after, snuggling into my side with my arm around her.