Chapter 54

Blake

We go to Lia's house, since she told me she has something for me there. What more could she possibly get me, apart from an expensive bike and a watch?! I hate that she spent so much money on me, but there's no use arguing with her, she's too stubborn for her own good.

I wait in her bedroom with my eyes closed per Lia's order. I hear the quiet sound of the door opening and it takes everything in me to not open my eyes as Lia comes closer.

"You can look." She instructs and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Lia's wearing one of those red lingerie body bows and a leather jacket that's way too big on her. My mind doesn't even register me getting up from her bed and making my way to her, entranced by her sexiness.

"Happy birthday." She smiles.

I pull her to me and kiss her deeply before trailing my lips down her jaw, neck and shoulder. "Can I unwrap my present now?" I whisper, brushing my lips against hers.

"You can." I almost rip the jacket off her as soon as the words leave her mouth then pick her up and lay her on the bed.

I trail my fingers over the satin strap wrapped around her body then untie the bow slowly. She lifts her body a little to help me pull the thing off her and I throw it somewhere behind me before diving in to devour her.

Best birthday ever!

After few hours of strenuous workout in Lia's bed – damn, her stamina is unbelievable! – we go to her kitchen to get some food. Got to replenish the energy, right? We eat in comfortable silence, feeding each other occasionally, before taking a long bath and going to sleep. My parents called while we were eating, asking if we're coming home. I obviously said 'no' and, as if expecting this, my mom didn't question me further.

After a peaceful sleep we get ready to school. Lia dresses in her ripped jeans and leather jacket, clearly indicating we're taking the bike. As I'm putting on the leather jacket she gave me yesterday, I admire the skull sewn on the back of it. The design is the same as the tattoo on Lia's back. I cried like a fucking bitch when she showed it to me.

All eyes in the parking lot turn to us as I pull up on my Harley, causing me to smirk at the dumbstruck faces around us. Lia ignores everyone like always, confidently strolling inside with me following right beside her.

Lia

I walk in school with Blake, getting wide-eyed looks from the students. I'm guessing they've never seen a bike before. As Blake is taking our stuff from his locker with me beside him, a girl named Layla comes our way. Oh, great! - note the sarcasm.

You know how at every school there's this super girly girl that is friends with everyone and goes to all the parties and shit? Well Layla is just that kind of girl and she's been trying to get close to me ever since she transferred here few weeks ago. Why? I have no idea. But I sure as fuck am not going for 'mani-pedis' with her. I hate all that girly shit, it's annoying as fuck.

"Hi Lia!" She's always so cheerful!!! Why are you talking to me?!?!

"Hi." I answer blankly, making Blake snort. He knows I've been avoiding this girl for weeks yet he still finds it funny.

"Do you have any plans this weekend? There's a party at Tyler's place and I thought we could maybe get ready together. Other girls will be there too. We can get our hair done, nails, make up. It'll be fun!!!" She's almost jumping from excitement. I know about Tyler's party, he personally invited me.

"I hate to break it to you, Layla-" I start but she cuts me off.

"You know my name!!!" She squeals excitedly. "Sorry, go on." She giggles. I send Blake a glare when he laughs at my misfortune before turning back to the chipmunk in front of me.