Chapter 4 - Welcome To Our World

"Here we are," Dahyun said as we stood in front of a large mansion like building.

The familiar logo of the red six pointed star was carved on the thick dark double doors. She pushed the doors open and we were greeted by what seemed like a very spacious common room. I saw  students wearing white uniforms all around the common room simultaneously looking at us.

Dahyun smiled at them, "Don't mind us, please continue what you're doing," She politely told them. They smiled at her in return but nevertheless there are some who would steal glances at us.

"Are they all witches?" I asked Dahyun when I saw someone cast a spell to turn water into wine.

"Yes, all of them," Dahyun answered before waving her hand towards the glass of wine and turning it back to water with a simple mutter of some spell.

"Oh come on, unnie!" The girl whined.

"Chuu, just be thankful that it was me who saw you and not Jihyo," Dahyun winked at her and I couldn't help but be amused at how scared the girl was at the mention of being caught by Jihyo.

"Those who wear white uniforms are witches, red and black for the vampires, blue and silver for the wolves," She explained making me understand why students wore different colored uniforms.

We made our way to a flight of stairs and after a few moments we stopped at the farthest door. We both stepped inside and the first thing I noticed is the spacious living room and the open type kitchen beside it. A small flight of stairs lead to a small balcony overseeing the living room and I can see a tiny library up there.

"Whose room is this?" I asked, still awed at how cozy and pretty the room in front of me.

"You'll be staying here with us just for tonight," Dahyun replied, "We can conjure a room for you here."

"Who lives here again?" I asked, wanting to know if I would be imposing here somehow.

"Mine, Jihyo and another witch, her name is Jeongyeon," She answered.

Just then, the door on the right opened, revealing a slightly tall girl with long brown hair. She was beautiful, even with only just an oversized shirt and short shorts on, she still have this incredible beauty that made her inhuman. The girl yawned and stretched before her brown eyes landed on us.

"Oh you're here already?" She spoke.

"Yeah," Dahyun replied, "Jeongyeon, this is Sana, the one Momo has been guarding, Sana this is Jeongyeon, the academy's vice-president,"

I bowed as I greeted her, "It's nice to meet you, Jeongyeon-ssi,"

Jeongyeon smiled at me kindly, "Jeongyeon is fine, Sana," She said, "I'm glad you're safe."

She then turned to Dahyun, "By the way, where's Jihyo?"

We all made ourselves comfortable on the couches before Dahyun answered, "She has some disciplining to do."

Jeongyeon sighed, "Let me guess, Nayeon?"

"How'd you know?" I asked in surprise.

"I don't even need to use my gift to know that it was Nayeon who's causing trouble," She rolled her eyes, "Trouble always gravitate to that woman."

"You have a gift too?" I asked in awe.

"I'm a telepath," Jeongyeon answered, "It's all in the power of the mind," She grinned.

That's amazing, even though I still fear this place, the more time I spend here and get to know these people, the more exciting and interesting it is for me. Inhuman beautiful creatures with different kinds of powerful gifts, no wonder they hide themselves from humans, the threat they would be deemed to humanity, it's scary to even think of it.