Prologue

" DAMN THEM ALL!" a voice roars and a chair gets thrown and burst against the wall.

" Son you need to calm down." Father said.

" Why...why did this happen....How could we fail." he mumbles.

" Boy you throwing things won't change anything. You need to calm down and we all talk about this." Crown said.

R'hollr takes a deep breath and nods. 

" Of course. What the import." he said.

" We all sit down to go over what the downplay of things." Mother said.

" We all know it lies with the great other and the three eye raven. Yes many other things lie between us all but it lies with them two." Smith said gruffly. 

" I hate to see one our own would do such thing." One of the old gods said.

" That might be true but we knew from began how dangerous he is. You shouldn't blame your self. We may be gods but we can't change each other." Warrior said.

" So what do we need to do." Maiden said.

" I have an idea but  Its a big risk but a chance we have to take. I'm sorry to say this but not all the Starks was terrible and I think Ayra was manipulated and wary of others not knowing who to trust. Now 'Lady Sansa' and Three eye raven are ones we need to look out for along with Cersi at that time period." R'hollr said.

Some argue but some agree before Father shut it all down.

"My children died." R'hollar said.

" I think we should go with it. A lot of it will still happen but the prophecies need to happen. With them not being put in order is also a reason a lot of this has happened." Father said.

" Then we start again." Mother said.

" In I join who you decide to bring back to make sure lives aren't lost again because of the Three eye Raven or Great Other" a girl walked in the room.

"Kagutsuchi" R'hollr said getting up to hug his sired daughter.

" Hello, Pa and everyone else. I was getting to non-stop alerts at the sun and felt the Dragons die. What happen?"

Kagu POV

Soon she gets filled in on everything.

" Oh my on us all. That just endless typical shit. Alright, we should bring thing them in." She said and soon two people walked in the room. Once they saw each other one face went pale and the other shocked before rage took over she stumped up to him and slapped him. 

" How could you?! After everything! How could you? I trusted you...I loved you. I was supposed to be your queen!" She yelled.  He was shocked and started mumbling sorries and such.

Jon Snow aka Aegon Targaryen. In the labeled Mad Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Kagutsuchi soon clears her throat.

" Let me butt in quickly. You both got used against the other and its the reason both you are here. " she said. Soon they turn to look at her then notice they others.

" Who are you?" Daenerys said.

" We go by many names but in the north the olds god." one said. 

" In the south the seven." Father said.

" In me the east. I was the one that brought you back thinking you would achieve your goal in killing the Night King yourself." a man steps up beside the young girl.