6.Really?

Sha'vonté🌞

I walked into my momma house hearing yelling making me scrunch up my face.

I walked into the living room seeing Keante and Kendell arguing. It looked more like Kendell was arguing...

"I don't give a fuck Ken"She said still scrolling through her phone."So you think it's funny to go see other niggas?"He asked.

"I'm not mad that you're talking to Nyah, so leave me alone"She sighed."What y'all arguing about?"I asked interrupting them.

"He's mad that I moved on,but he's with my ex-bestfriend and I'm not complaining"She explained.

Kendell mugged her before sighing."I'm out"He said leaving."where momma at?"I asked.

"She went out with Ermias"She said reffering to my dad."Lemme see this nigga he fussing bout"I smirked and he showed me a picture.

"He aight"I shrugged making her glare at me."Boo bitch"I bucked.

"I am not gonna listen to you anymore Three"I heard Mina yelled."Go back to that bitch you was with last night"

She was hitting him and punching him."I'm gonna beat you and that hoe's ass"She yelled again She was about to push him down the stairs but he caught his balance.

"Mina calm the fuck down"Three said.She  Snatched her hands away from him going to the kitchen. She came back out with a pot going towards Three.

"Lemme record this"I heard someone say. I looked back and saw the entire gang here.

She throwed the water on him making him jump and hiss."Pussy ass nigga,get the fuck out my Momma house"She hollered.

"Y'know what Bet."He said pushing passed her and leaving. She went back to her room slamming the door.

"I'm gonna go study"Keante said slowly standing up and going to her room.

"I gotta post this"Kd said looking into his phone making Ben smack his lips and throw his phone against the room.

"I got another phone anyway"Kd said pulling out a flip phone. "Why is everyone arguing today?"I asked.

On cue my momma stepped in the house with my dad behind her."Ermias,I don't give a FUCK!"She yelled smacking him in the chest.

"Mane'you tweaking"My dad said smacking his lips. Momma throwed her heels at him but she missed hitting Kd in the head instead.

"Yo what the fuck Ma"Kd said."Oh I'm so sorry Kd"She said covering her mouth making all of us laugh.

"It's all good pops,all you need to do is give them the pipe and they'll act right"Ben said to my dad making Kentrell smirk at me.

I flipped him off before grabbing my keys to my car."Let's go Kentrell"I said and he told the others goodbye as he followed me to the car.

We got in the car and I felt Him staring at me."What?"I asked."I can't look at you?"He asked with a smile showing his grills.

Whew chile,I almost jumped on him.

"Can we get some subway?"I asked and he nodded driving off. My phone started ringing making me answer it without looking at the contact's name.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Sha'vonté,were gonna need you to show up at work tonight"

"Uh,sure"I said

"There's gonna be a group of celebrities"

I nodded as if the person could see me  and I hung up.

"Who calling you?"Kentrell asked."My boss,he wants me to come in at work tonight"I answered.

"Aight"He responded. I shouldn't have told him,this boy shows up at my work every day talking bout some "I'm protecting you".

-

"Kentrell,I'm tired and I just came from work"I whined. He was acting a fool because he was drunk and high at the same time.

We were laying down in bed but he kept talking and singing to me."Girl,you know I love it when I'm next to you"He sang playing in my hair.

"Oh my g-Kentrell,this isn't necessary"I said rubbing my temples.I was close to hitting him in the head and making him pass out.

He started kissing all over my face."Show me some love"He said.I kissed him back and he started trailing off to sleep.

-
💜🤪💜