11.Suprise!

Sha'vonté🧡

"Stop whining Kentrell damn,I'm not gonna kill you"I fussed as I drive to the place I rented for his birthday.

He was being a big baby about the blindfold I had on him. We just came from having dinner and now it was time for his party.

"Alright we here" I sighed getting out the car.I went to his side of the car and helped him out.

"I can walk,move around"He said looking the opposite way of where I was standing. "I'm right here dumb fuck,don't nobody wanna touch your bowlegged ass anyway"I snapped.

"Mmcht"he mumbled. I walked up to the door. I took off his blindfold.

"Open the door"I said as he looked me with his eyebrows furrowed before opening the door.

"Suprise!"everyone yelled. He looked back at me smiling before lifting me off the ground placing kissing all over my face.

"Wife her before I do, because I would never"Kd extra ass said throwing his arm around Ashli.

"You did all this?"he asked and I nodded."i like how she didn't give us credit"Jania mumbled but I heard her and everyone laughed.

"i like how she didn't give us credit"Jania mumbled but I heard her and everyone laughed

"Damn,you went all out"Kentrell said kissing me again

"Damn,you went all out"Kentrell said kissing me again."What up cuh!"I heard making me snap my head.

In came Quando.Since they didn't see each other in months I invited him.

"Wassam' bro"Kentrell smile and they did a bro hug."Time to get lit!''Ben yelled.

-

"

Oh my g-girl you look so cute"I smiled hiccuping since I kept drinking. Now I was in this stripper's face.

"But you your titties a lil lopsided,but you good"I smiled and she laughed."thank you I guess"She mumbled.

Once I heard a beat to a familiar I started dancing on the stripper.

"Handle me? (Huh) Who gon' handle me? (Who?)
Thinkin' he's a player, he's a member on the team
He put in all that work, he wanna be the MVP (Boy, bye)
I told him ain't no taming me, I love my niggas equally
Fuckin' 9-to-5 niggas with that superstar D ('Star D)
Fucked a superstar nigga, now I got him ballin' (Ballin')
I caught a jet to get that neck, I told him call, don't send no text (Mwah)
And don't you tell 'em you with me when they be askin' where you at, ah"

"Vonté,get off that woman"Momma said and my mouth flew open seeing what she was wearing.

I squinted my eyes going close just to know if I wasn't tripping."Momma,what the hell you wearing"I asked.

"I hope pops see you in this"I laughed playing with her hair

"I hope pops see you in this"I laughed playing with her hair."he won't see nothing cause he's home sick"She said sticking out her tongue.

I saw Kd watching her,and I knew exactly what he was about to do.

"Unt unt,move around and find your baby momma"I said pushing him away making him smack his lips.

"I need a nigga who gin swipe then visas"I heard and out of nowhere Aunt Caresha started twerking on Jon.

"Ain't she pregnant?''Brook asked."that's your mother"I laughed.

I went to look for Kentrell and I found him. He was trying to walk away but this girl was talking to him and he wasn't paying attention to her.

"Kentrell,you good?"I asked walking over to him hugging his torso. The girl only mugged me and I smirked.

"Cmon let's go so you can pull this hair from the back"

-

💙💜🖤