17.Flashback

Atlanta📍
5:49 p.m
November 5th 2019
Sha'vonte🔌

"Wake up"i heard as I aggressively throwed the covers off of me."what?!"I yelled.

"Who you screaming at?"I heard Kentrell asked as I calmed down a bit.

We arrived at Atlanta hours ago,and somehow I ended up sharing a room with Kentrell even though his girlfriend was here.

"Kentrell,I'm sleepy"I sniffed."you deadass crying?"he laughed.

I quickly wiped my tears away making him laugh harder."bare"I whined as I quickly covered my mouth realising what I just said.

"Get up,we gon' get sumn' to eat"he said dragging me out the bed.I shoved him the away as I went to look for something to put on.

He laid back on the bed watching my every move."Why you looking at me?"I asked.

He licked his lips before smirking"I can't look at you?"he asked as I sighed going into the bathroom locking it.

-

"I'm ready to bag me some hoes"Quando said as Tiana mugged him."boo!"he bucked.

We decided to get some Wendy's and bring it back to the hotel to chill.

"My bad"Kayla smirked. This bitch just spilled soda on me."you good"I said sending her a fake smile.

She went to walk away but I tripped her over with my feet."My bad"I mocked as Ben laughed.

"You not gon' help me get up?"she asked Kentrell as I glared at him.He shrugged before pulling me out the room.

"Where we going?"I asked as I followed him down the hall. He ignored me as he opened the door to our room. Which was dark.

I flicked the light on as I sat on the bed scrolling through my phone. Kentrell took off his shirt as he sat next to me.

I rested my head on his chest as he kissed my forehead.

"Why y'all decided to move Arizona?"he asked.

"Well,my family wasn't always that perfect,so Mina and I were sent to live with our Grandma on Dad's side.She shared that house with her stepson."I said feeling nervous.

"You liked it over there?"he asked massaging my scalp."Not really it was good at first until h-he.."I started to feel tears stream down my face as I wiped them.

What chu' crying fa?talk to me"he said.

"Until he..started feeling on me,I couldn't tell anybody because he threatened to hurt Mina,one day it was only him and I left at home on a Saturday,he took me up stairs to his room and said we were gonna play some games"

Flashback

I laughed at the show 'Spongebob' as the door opened.

"Grandma?"I called out still not looking away from the TV. Uncle Sean entered the room making me frown.

"When's Grandma and Mina coming home?"I asked fixing the 'Bubbles' in my hair.

But my grandma called it "Barrette Balls".