24.Suprise

October 19,2020
12:14 a.m
Vonté💛

"I can't do this anymore!"I yelled as Momma held my hand & Kentrell's hand as I screamed pushing my last child out.

"You got it Baby,be strong"Kentrell said as I pushed one more time.Ib breathed heavily hearing my child crying for the first time.

I started to cry holding two of my kids.

"Damn,you had his kids on his birthday"Momma said as I looked at Kentrell who was still holding my hand with watery eyes.

"I love y'all"I said lowly."we love you too"They said.

"I don't know what I would do without y'all,I thank you guys for everything"I said as Momma wiped my tears.

"Alright,I'm just gonna wipe the blood off of them"The doctor said as I nodded.

-

I smiled at my twins who were sleeping peacefully

I walked over to the body sized mirror before pouting."Kentrell,am I pretty?"i asked.

"You know you beautiful no matter what,I got you Vonté"Kentrell said kissing my forehead.

"Damn,I'm a mother"I said in belief."Your momma still don't like me tho"I pouted.

"That's least of our problems"He said."Can you get me something to eat?"I asked.

He chuckled before grabbing his car keys."I want Popeyes"I said as he nodded before leaving the house.

"This man done left his phone"I mumbled unlocking it.I went through his photos sending pics of us to my phone.

A message popped up so I touched it without looking at the name.It was a unsaved number though.

(225)555-0122
Desean,you don't need her come back!
2:15 p.m

I'm sorry for everything I did,I just need you to forgive me.
2

:15 p.m

I'm sorry for pinning this baby on you, it was a mistake
2:17p.m

Can you stop leaving me on read!!
2:17p.m

First of all,this Ain't Kentrell,and I would love if you would stop messaging My husband's phone or imma have to blow yo' brains out,don't make choke TF outta you and that baby.

She read it before sending a video.It was a video of her giving top but she saying that she was giving Kentrell top.

But I know what my man's dick look like and he's not 6inches so....