25. The End

Sha'vonté

"When's Kentrell coming back with the food?"Brook asked holding her Child.

"Mommy!"My one year old daughter yelled running over to me."Yes Lani?"I asked.

"Vanni won't stop hitting me!"she whined."Tell Vanni if he hits you again I'm gonna whoop his ass"I said as she gave me a look.

"Tell Vanni if he hits you again I'm gonna whoop his ass"I said as she gave me a look

"That child looks nothing like Kentrell"Ashli said after Lani ran off.

Turned out I had fraternal twins and they were rude as hell.

"WE BACK!"Kd yelled as Kentrell entered with 4 boxes of pizzas and a giant bag if KFC.

"Why you got my husband struggling?Help him"I said helping Kentrell.

We finally got married and hoes still mad.

"Mmcht"Kd mumbled. I pushed him as he dramatically fell in the pool. After that, Kendall & Kayden jumped in.

"Great!"i mumbled."Where my son at?"I asked."He asleep"Teelee answered.

We moved to California, and everything we've done was left in Baton rouge.

"Mommy can I go in the pool with Uncle Ken?"Lani asked. She already had on her bathing suit so I'll just let her go.

"Kendall,please don't let my baby drown"I pleaded before he waved me off.

Kentrell came behind me kissing my neck.

"What are you doi-"before I could speak he pushed me in the pool.

I got from under the water mugging him."I just got my hair done!"I whined.

"You pushed my mommy!now she's sad!"K'alani mugged him before he did the same.

"Fuc-"I cut her off."I wish you would finish it"I squinted my eyes.

"Don't threaten my child"Kentrell warned."im hungry now I said getting out the pool.

-

"Drive safely!"I yelled before closing the door."I'm tired"I whined going upstairs to Kentrell's and I room.

There he laid snoring lightly.I got into the bed snuggling up under him.He  wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I live you"he said lowly."I love you too"

-

Okay,I know this story might be very short,but honestly...it's done!

There will be a book 2,so please read that!

Vonte- @Alannahriley
Mina- @imgorgeous_
Keante- @Jessikatheprankster
Momma- @Theestallion
Dad- @Nipseyhussle