21.Tell him

Same day
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
📍 Mina's house

"Why the hell Mya gave your keys to him?"Mina asked as she hugged me.

I cried onto her shoulder."we gon'have to tell Kentrell and the gang nem'."she said grabbing her phone as I stopped her.

"No!don't do that"I sniffed."the phone's ringing"she ignored me.

-

"You lying in my face"Kentrell said not looking at me."how am I lying?!"I yelled.

"He raped me!I didn't know what was going on because he drugged me!"I yelled.

"Don't get loud with me"He stood up."should've never trusted yo dog ass"he said.

As he snatched the chain he gave me that had his name on it. He looked down at my promise ring as I glared at him.

"I wish you would"I said as he walked off."i loved yo' ass but you gon' ahead and cheat"he said.

"Are 6ou fucking stupid?!I GOT RAPED!"I yelled.

"Since yuh wa accuse mi weh di fuck dem deh hickeys come from?"I asked bringing out my accent which I always do when I'm mad.

He looked at me before going upstairs.

-

1 week later

"I don't feel good"i whined getting up running to the bathroom almost tripping over Taylors toys.

I went over to the toilet throwing up for the 5th time today.

"TT you okay?"Taylor asked as she walked in with her teddy bear.

"I'm fi-"I throwed up again as her lip quivered I quickly brushed my teeth before picking her up.

"Im fine Taylor,Ben was supposed to take you out for ice cream 15 minutes ago"I said looking out the window.

"Oh,there he goes"I said propping her up in one keg as I opened the door for him giving him her bag and everything.

"Why you giving me all of this?"he asked."you're coming too"he said as I frowned.

"I'm not coming,I look horrible and I feel sick,also my breast are tender"I said sniffling as he smacked his lips.

"Hurry up!"he rushed as I throwed on my UGGs before grabbing my mini bag putting my phone,keys, toothbrush,charger and toothpaste in it.

We made it to the van when I smacked my lips."why you bring all these people?I don't wanna see all of them it's gonna Make my head hurt"I complained grabbing Taylor from him as we entered the van.

Jaliyah,Kd,Beenie,Mina and... Kentrell were seated.

"It's not eve- girl sit down with yo dirty ass"Kd mugged me as I pouted.I quickly sat down in the back where Kentrell was I scooted over more to the end.

I wiped a year that fell. When Kd would tease me I wouldn't take it seriously but this insult actually made me emotional.

"You okay TT?"Taylor asked as I nodded."I'm okay Taylor,when you get older we bout to beat Kd's ass"I said.