𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Jungkook smiled when Minhyuk forced him up to his feet after eating one of the boy's caramels. Ever since Minhyuk had watched Jungkook's rehearsal, he had been adamant on becoming just as good, if not better, than Jungkook.

"You have to show me how to do the spinny thing again!" Minhyuk whined, pulling on Jungkook's sleeve so that the two could stand in front of the big mirror. Jungkook giggled and put his pointe shoes on again, helping Minhyuk with his as well.

"I wanna wear the shoes the girls wear," Minhyuk whined once Jungkook had helped him with both his shoes. "They're so pretty."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before smiling at the boy and holding his hand out for Minhyuk to take. "Let's go get them for you then!" Jungkook said, leading Minhyuk out of the studio and towards a storage closet.

"Really?" Minhyuk asked, his eyes glimmering with adoration and a hint of disbelief. Jungkook nodded and grabbed a box from the closet. "I mean... why not?" Jungkook giggled, walking back to the studio with Minhyuk.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook-ssi!" Minhyuk said, looking at the pointe shoes in awe. "No ones gonna get mad at you if I borrow these, right?"

"No! They're yours now. It's my gift," Jungkook said, cooing at the way Minhyuk's entire face lit up. Minhyuk launched himself forward and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Thank you so much!" Minhyuk said and Jungkook giggled, hugging the boy back tightly. "Of course! Now let's get to those turns you wanted to know!"

Minhyuk jumped out of Jungkook's arms and had a big grin on his face, nodding enthusiastically in his new pointe shoes. Jungkook led him to the middle of the room before glancing down at his own shoes, making a mental note to buy pointe shoes just like Minhyuk's.

"Go up to releve with me, yeah?" Jungkook asked, going up to the position naturally and watching Minhyuk. Minhyuk stared at Jungkook's feet with wide eyes and Jungkook giggled again.

"How do you do that?" Minhyuk asked, looking up at Jungkook with a burning passion in his eyes. Jungkook giggled and went back down, walking to Minhyuk and holding onto the boy's hands.

"Years of practice. Let's see how far up you can go!" Jungkook said. Minhyuk nodded and held onto Jungkook's hands lightly—Jungkook would get mad at him if he used his hands for support—and went up to releve as far as he could.

"I-Is this good?" the little boy asked. Jungkook nodded with a big smile and let go of Minhyuk's hands, yelping when Minhyuk lost his balance and toppled backwards.

"That hurts my feet!" Minhyuk whined, looking up at Jungkook with big eyes. Jungkook giggled and helped the boy back up. Minhyuk pouted up at him and Jungkook felt his heart squeeze.

"How are you so good at this?" the boy whined. Jungkook giggled and ruffled Minhyuk's hair. "Like I said, Min Minnie, years of practice," Jungkook said, the nickname falling subconsciously out of his mouth.

Jungkook froze and gulped awkwardly, not knowing if it was okay to use that nickname around Minhyuk. He knew that Minhyuk didn't seem to like it—whenever Taehyung referred to Minhyuk with that name when Jungkook was around, Minhyuk got upset.

Instead, the boy grinned and began to practice on his own, trying to go up to releve just how Jungkook had a few seconds ago.

"Y-You're fine with me using that nickname?" Jungkook asked cautiously, a little surprised with the fact that Minhyuk wasn't throwing a tantrum about it.

"Yep!" Minhyuk said, standing on the very tips of his toes for a second before losing his balance. "Min Min is gross but Min Minnie isn't," Minhyuk said, criticizing the nickname his father had given him.

Jungkook laughed and let Minhyuk hold his hands again, watching as the boy went up again to the tips of his toes. Minhyuk looked up at Jungkook again with a big smile plastered on his face.

"There you go! You're such a quick learner, Min Minnie," Jungkook praised, ruffling the boy's already messy hair.

"Can oh do the thing from yesterday's practice again?" Minhyuk asked. Jungkook took his hand out of the boy's hair and hesitated for a moment before complying. He didn't have anything to lose anyways.

Jungkook began to go through the routine. By this point, he had practically memorized it by heart, especially the solo. He really wanted that solo this year and planned on even beating Jimin for it.

Jungkook smiled at the look of awe on Minhyuk's face and continued to show off, exaggerating some of the moves and techniques in the routine. Minhyuk applauded when he jumped, seemingly enthralled in Jungkook's makeshift performance, even if there wasn't any music to it.

Jungkook did a turn, adding a few of his own moves afterwards to make his performance look more "grandiose" in his opinion. In reality, it was just him being extra and showing off to the little kid.

Jungkook must not have noticed when Taehyung walked into the studio because he did another turn and suddenly he lost his balance, coming face to face with Taehyung.

He let out a yelp, somehow tripping over his own feet and expecting the painful fall, but cautiously opened one of his eyes when he realized he hadn't hit the floor.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, looking down at Jungkook worriedly. Jungkook nodded, feeling a faint blush creep over his cheeks. The feeling of Taehyung's hands holding him from under his arms became even more present, but Jungkook didn't really want to move.

Taehyung was looking down at him awkwardly, not knowing what to do in the situation. He had just saved Jungkook from a not-so-graceful fall and was now not-so-gracefully holding him up, but Jungkook didn't seem to mind.

"S-Sorry! I didn't see you walk in," Jungkook said shyly, looking up at Taehyung with big eyes. Taehyung smiled and helped him back up to his feet, mumbling out a "no problem" before heading towards Minhyuk.

Jungkook patted his cheeks, hoping that the pink blush would die down. Damn, Taehyung had him blushing like he was a schoolgirl madly in love.

Sehun might be mad, but damn. It felt good.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫